mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i had about a 50 average in physics.... still got a B

I need 700 pts to get a C, which I need, I'll be at most 40pts short.

Hmm, two page paper to write, haven't started on it.

I think I'll get another beer .

oh my, I need to get to bed, I've started listening to shitty early 90s rap

LOL

Music seems to sound better in the wee hours of the morning though.

What I worked on some tonight.

MTMsfirstcoat003.jpg

MTMsfirstcoat002.jpg

MTMsfirstcoat001.jpg

:lickscreen:

i really need to find some plywood. the hds's and ca18's deserve something as pretty as that.

Gotta love it

They change the rules of travel here so no working today or tomorrow

WOOT for going to work to do NOTHING

You know I am really getting sick of thread after thread that are made on other forums that are sourced from HERE. Many act like they are breaking the news or information, when it was first posted here. And when the links are posted to here, those other topics get loads more traffic then the source. Leaches.

/rant

oh boy, not too many things I hate more than waking up when it's still completely dark out

im guessing both being standard

i miss my standard even though it was a saturn :)

saturn = beast! lmao

standard trannys FTW

the Camaro may be a mid 18 second car, but it's damn fun to drive cause of the manual

really want to convert the Impala

I was going to do a T56 in my build, but I am leaning towards something like the 6l80e and some paddles.

I was filling out an application today and there was a blank that asked about your current payment, overtime availability and something else and all these fields were required fields. Is that really legal to ask or any of their business?

I think you can answer subjectively

I wanted to buy an NSX in 2000 and went to a dealer to take one home. Spent an hour or so driving it and nearly fell asleep. A bone stock 1990 Mustang is WAY more fun albeit not as fast.

there was an NSX in the commuter lot yesterday... it was cute, definitely a girlie looking car IMO

I was young and stupid once and at that time actually believed the car & driver hype...that is until driving the thing. What a POS.

oh boy, not too many things I hate more than waking up when it's still completely dark out

Everyday I am up at 4:30 and drive a little over 60 to get to work and its still middle of the night dark out. As I get off, the sun just set and it is once again pitch black when I am home again. :glare:

g'morning Aaron

Mornin!

Got some Miles Davis, The Wonder Stuff and Sleeping At Last on the DL from ST. None of which I have ever listened to before

grab Bitches Brew

Got some Miles Davis, The Wonder Stuff and Sleeping At Last on the DL from ST. None of which I have ever listened to before

Kind of Blue is required listening...so is basically anything Coltrane...

Jeez, Coltrane only has 400 albums or so, but I will add that I don't like them all.

Currently drinking Boulevard Wheat beer, roommate drank my Guinness so I'm drinking his wheat beer.

It is pretty much the only good Boulevard, or at least way better. KC isn't known for its beers though.

You know I am really getting sick of thread after thread that are made on other forums that are sourced from HERE. Many act like they are breaking the news or information, when it was first posted here. And when the links are posted to here, those other topics get loads more traffic then the source. Leaches.

/rant

Dumb arses, curious as to what things however.

It's a shame that the police don't ever get the chance to empty eighteen clips into the f!ckers.

I hope it doesn't ever happen again, but if it does, I hope some dumb shit waits too long and takes one in the throat.

the sad truth is that the kid won't get the blame, the gun will. and with the pansy pants democrats about to run the country, you can damn sure bet that the sks, and similiar firearms, will be banned yet again. funny thing is, the factory attachedmag in an sks only holds ten, so by their standards, it isn't even hi cap, and you have to reload via stripper clips, or you have to modify the gun for detachable mags.

people claim they heard 20 or 25 shots, that means reload(unless modded). and reloading an sks isn't a fast or easy job. even with stripper clips and a patient hand.

oh well, at least my sks and saiga (ak-74 [yes, 74. it's in .223] with a different stock and no pistol grip) will be grandfathered. time to start buying mags for them though.

oh, and steve, the first mall shooting this year did indeed end with the shooter getting capped by the poe-poes....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

only 1911 people will appreciate this but i just snagged a like new ed brown mainspring housing with the chain link stipling....yummy no more arched housing for the springy

bastage, lol.

though i kinda like the arched housing. of course, i no longer own a 1911, as the rusty sumbitch was traded in on a python!

but a springfield will indeed find it's way into the inventory.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

/rant

Dumb arses, curious as to what things however.

Any of the company news or info that is posted by the owners or staff, that is reposted other places. Really kind of undermines the purpose of the dedicated company forums, along with other forums who have unofficial sections of a few of the company sections we have here.