mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I didn't know that you practice Judaism. One of my preferred religions. What denomination are you?

Not really practicing, its a odd story I can tell you on the side via PM if you want to know. Its more of a thing of trying to hold on to the remnants of my history for Arthur.

That is a great thing. Even if you're not hardset in your faith, it is always good to have a solid understanding of your history.

With my fathers side being Catholic and mothers being Jewish, it is an odd arrangement and with religion to be passed down by the mother but the Catholic presence being so strong a compromise was made by presenting me with both. But with the young age of my sister at the death of my father, my little sister grew up Jewish. As I feel I am an Agnostic, I appreciate the lessons and teachings and structure that I learned from both sides, so that is more of what I want to pass on to baby Arthur. Now with Amanda's family being very strong Baptist, it does not gel well with me and what I understand as truth and reality. But I let people say their peace or make their point to reaffirm themselves in what I feel as them not having accountability because a higher being will take care of it, while I politely say okay and nod my head.

In no way is this meant to be a religious statement or debate or statement supporting Karl Marx, just me saying what my "arrangement" is.

Ah well no need for PMs now, lol.

Quite an interesting religious pairing there....Catholic/Jewish marries strong Baptist. Probably best that you're Agnostic, then. lol.

It is more of the feeling that I want to learn about the religions, but I see the faults and such that keep me from following them.

see M5 should keep his and then when u get ur M3 yall could be like brothers lol

note to M5 since u have a big garage now just park the little guy in a corner and take it out for a spin on the weekend or what not!

but I will need the cash to fund its replacement ;)

Morning gents. Got a meeting in 15min to go over invoicing. Oh joy.

Boo, that doesn't sound like any fun whatsoever.

I am writing a document telling my employees they are no longer allowed to email, that ought to go over well :D

I am writing a document telling my employees they are no longer allowed to email, that ought to go over well :D

Probably not. lol

see M5 should keep his and then when u get ur M3 yall could be like brothers lol

note to M5 since u have a big garage now just park the little guy in a corner and take it out for a spin on the weekend or what not!

My wifeys 528i is close? :P

JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!

Sandisk MP3 players SUCK in the cold!

Close enough for me.

Now if I could only find a manual, 325i wagon, in the same grey metallic as the 300ce, I would have the perfect show car for SSA. :)

NP: Prince-Raspberry Beret.

I think my run with Sony is over. Never had a single problem with anything Sony and I pretty much exclusively use their HUs since I had the C90. A couple weeks ago one of my HUs started acting up on MP3 CDs. It won't read them, then it will, then it won't. No biggie at first, but now my other one is doing the exact same thing. I'm not too happy. It seems if I run a cleaner through it about 10 times, it'll work for a day, then act up again. No problem with normal CDs though.

NP:Billy Ocean-Carribean Queen.

NP:Huey Lewis and the News-Heart and Soul.

awake...d/l and printing parasitology notes.

painted the 1911 last night, used black fingernail polish to paint the slide release, safeties and msh. i really like the thumb safety and slide release black, but the msh is too much

i love looking at used cars with chitty ass stereo systems where the owner will "negotiate" for the stereo.

IT's like I'm seven years old again.

Time to go back to work.

i love looking at used cars with chitty ass stereo systems where the owner will "negotiate" for the stereo.

LOL people are such hoser's

sorry to read about the back / neck trouble, Kent