mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

You know I am really getting sick of thread after thread that are made on other forums that are sourced from HERE. Many act like they are breaking the news or information, when it was first posted here. And when the links are posted to here, those other topics get loads more traffic then the source. Leaches.

/rant

Dumb arses, curious as to what things however.

Any of the company news or info that is posted by the owners or staff, that is reposted other places. Really kind of undermines the purpose of the dedicated company forums, along with other forums who have unofficial sections of a few of the company sections we have here.

Double Troof.

Neil, please don't read that as anything against SG with M5 there. That is not in any way my rant. Just want to clear that up. ;)

I don't take it that way at all and I know exactly what you are talking about. I don't mind when people link right to SSA but when they put verbatim what was said on SSA and don't direct people to the source, I find that a bit irritating.

Ok good, just hoped you did not take it the wrong way. And of all places, M5 should be on SG. Non-mainstream, DIY size company based out of Canada.

Until now, I thought the M5 was code word for something else. Are you referring to me?

Mach 5 Audio. :)

Since the M5 is disappearing I am not sure what name I should use when I join other forums :(

Since the M5 is disappearing I am not sure what name I should use when I join other forums :(

where is the M5 goin?

and u will always be remebered as M5 lol

where is the M5 goin?

Going to sell her. Pretty much the longest I have kept a car in a really long time.

I didn't know that you practice Judaism. One of my preferred religions. What denomination are you?

Not really practicing, its a odd story I can tell you on the side via PM if you want to know. Its more of a thing of trying to hold on to the remnants of my history for Arthur.

That is a great thing. Even if you're not hardset in your faith, it is always good to have a solid understanding of your history.

Thats easy.....

///Sean

philosophy test t-57minutes

Good luck!!!

where is the M5 goin?

Going to sell her. Pretty much the longest I have kept a car in a really long time.

how much do u think u will get for her?

$15k without stereo maybe a tad more

Thats easy.....

///Sean

If it could always be yellow I might do it. :D

the steelers will get it done!

Eh, no.

:)

Its more of a thing of trying to hold on to the remnants of my history for Arthur.
That's a great idea, my grandparents never did that when they came over...so as a result we have no idea about any of that. I learned more about Armenian history by reading it for myself than them ever telling me.

I am in danger of losing the last surviving connection between me and Sicily. All family ties between me and my German Jews and American Indians have now passed. My mother and uncle (oldest brother of my mother) (both on the Jewish lineage) did a great job of digging and getting family information as far back as 1780's I believe. In that line, there is a Polly Webster whom had a father who did the dictionary that you now have. ;)

really dang! so how much was that car brand new?

and how many miles u got on it?

I didn't know that you practice Judaism. One of my preferred religions. What denomination are you?

Not really practicing, its a odd story I can tell you on the side via PM if you want to know. Its more of a thing of trying to hold on to the remnants of my history for Arthur.

That is a great thing. Even if you're not hardset in your faith, it is always good to have a solid understanding of your history.

With my fathers side being Catholic and mothers being Jewish, it is an odd arrangement and with religion to be passed down by the mother but the Catholic presence being so strong a compromise was made by presenting me with both. But with the young age of my sister at the death of my father, my little sister grew up Jewish. As I feel I am an Agnostic, I appreciate the lessons and teachings and structure that I learned from both sides, so that is more of what I want to pass on to baby Arthur. Now with Amanda's family being very strong Baptist, it does not gel well with me and what I understand as truth and reality. But I let people say their peace or make their point to reaffirm themselves in what I feel as them not having accountability because a higher being will take care of it, while I politely say okay and nod my head.

In no way is this meant to be a religious statement or debate or statement supporting Karl Marx, just me saying what my "arrangement" is.

Ah well no need for PMs now, lol.

Will be sad to see it go. :(

I feel it is at the end of the age of pure cars before electronics and over intrusive "safety" functions tainted what is now modern day sports cars/sedans.

I feel it is at the end of the age of pure cars before electronics and over intrusive "safety" functions tainted what is now modern day sports cars/sedans.

this is true

Sorry, did not mean to turn the usually light hearted iHop into serious hour.

this is true

If I never get another XR4Ti, I will hope to grab a original 4 cylinder ///M3. :)

With my fathers side being Catholic and mothers being Jewish, it is an odd arrangement and with religion to be passed down by the mother but the Catholic presence being so strong a compromise was made by presenting me with both. But with the young age of my sister at the death of my father, my little sister grew up Jewish. As I feel I am an Agnostic, I appreciate the lessons and teachings and structure that I learned from both sides, so that is more of what I want to pass on to baby Arthur. Now with Amanda's family being very strong Baptist, it does not gel well with me and what I understand as truth and reality. But I let people say their peace or make their point to reaffirm themselves in what I feel as them not having accountability because a higher being will take care of it, while I politely say okay and nod my head.

In no way is this meant to be a religious statement or debate or statement supporting Karl Marx, just me saying what my "arrangement" is.

Ah well no need for PMs now, lol.

Quite an interesting religious pairing there....Catholic/Jewish marries strong Baptist. Probably best that you're Agnostic, then. lol.

see M5 should keep his and then when u get ur M3 yall could be like brothers lol

note to M5 since u have a big garage now just park the little guy in a corner and take it out for a spin on the weekend or what not!

t-27 minutes till philosophy test

all matching shouldnt be to bad

<<<====== hopes

really dang! so how much was that car brand new?

and how many miles u got on it?

Around $82k, mine has 91k miles on it.