mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Mine, cheaper than the M3 you are looking at but older as well. ~$15k

Anyone have any good plans for a hydroponic system? I want to grow some: basil, cilantro, mint, parsley, chives, tarragon in my sun room but will never remember to water. Something that can be self feeding and contained in something cosmetic would be a huge plus. There are so many damn options and a lot seem to be geared towards illegal growing which isn't what I need to do.

sore, cold, and a major headache. Not good.

Nevermind nothing like a little searching :)

If you were using a 7.1 receiver and the movies you watched only supported 5.1 would the other 2 channels just not play?

*Edit*

Assignable Amplifier Configuration of Surround Back Channels - Y/Plus Front Bi-Amp

Does this mean exactly what I hope it means :D

Your room isn't big enough for 7.1 anyways. Even if it was it is a waste IMO, spend it on the fronts and the rest is just for effect which doesn't matter all that much if the front three are doing their job.

Not for my room for my friends living room. Not wanting to do 7.1, hoping to do 5.1 and hopely bi-amp the front speaks

:woot: My new thinkpad was shipped on the 26th. :D

Although it currently leaving South Korea. :(

Getting this car insured is a pain in the ass because it's out of province. Temporary plates, binder of insurance, inspections ... unbelievable. And to top it all off I will need to take a day off from work.

Uh oh, Steve is going to start knocking heads.

Uh oh, Steve is going to start knocking heads.

I think I finally have it all figured out. I'll take care of everything on April 11th.

Gives me a week to rip out the Uberwoofer and its amp. Great, more things in the house collecting dust.

Damn city won't let me build my brickhouse smoker.

Tell them to go fuck themselves, and build it 'mobile' so you can get away with it.

Oh, I'm building one out of two old barrels or propane tanks as well. That will be mobile. I want a good old fashioned pit though. Nothing like it.

Time for a new avatar.

Sometime I'm going to do another version of my doors. I really wish I felt comfortable cutting the opening in the door skin larger.

In the Nissan or Neon?

Nissan. I wouldn't think twice about cutting up the Neon.

Cut it up!

What the fuck. It won't change my avatar.

Dammit.

There we go.

Stacy Dash. Got the whole Playboy spread. I was going to go with another shot, but it's bare-assed and didn't want people bitching.

Stacy Dash. Got the whole Playboy spread. I was going to go with another shot, but it's bare-assed and didn't want people bitching.

I wouldn't.

uhhh... looks like the same old one to me :shrug:

EDIT: nevermind, new one is showing up now

I'll make an album here in a minute, but I'm only going to have it up there for a few. If I set it to private nobody can view it, so, I'll post a link here shortly.