mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I carry wallet, cellphone, keys, knife, and truck keys.

I like how you have keys & truck keys.

You'd laugh if you saw my keychain, it has the truck remote and the truck key. I have another keychain that is the same for the Bm'er. I HATE shit in my pockets. :P

My first carry was a Rossi 357 Mag. Couldn't exactly conceal that fucker.

I have the work keys, house keys, set of truck keys, about 12-15keys on one ring, then the regular set of truck keys in the other pocket in case I lock myself out. Saved me more than once...

4 keys on a key ring. A cell phone. My wallet. A lighter when I'll need it for the night. Nothing more, nothing less. They all go in the same pockets every time, too.

4 keys on a key ring. A cell phone. My wallet. A lighter when I'll need it for the night. Nothing more, nothing less. They all go in the same pockets every time, too.

Yep, same thing, every time.

Wild Goose Oatmeal Stout tonight, good stuff.

..when..need.. :)

Damn, the more I look at this the more I think about calling the damn bank...but it is more than 5k off of what I can really spend :(

92700021911001136_1.jpg

I don't know what it is about red/white, but I love the way that looks.

I don't know what it is about red/white, but I love the way that looks.

about 5 houses down there is a red/white bass boat for 4500$... I'll have to look tomorrow if you want more details.

Wallet, Keys, Cellphone.

Keys in front right pocket, Cell phone in front left, Wallet in back left.

^My Big 3

I need a big one, we have monster waves. I currently have an 18.5' one and the shit comes over the nose and well over the back regularly. My current budget is $20k (will stretch to $24k if I get serious wood). I am selling the car, my truck, my boat, and my motorcycle to trade it for a better bass boat and a range/oven. I am then going to have work lease me a car and make what little is left from the big sell off go towards a fun car, although it will be something I probably won't be able to drive for a couple years after I get it. Thanks for the offer though :)

Wallet, Keys, Cellphone.

^My Big 3

Do you drive with that shit in your back pocket? I can't stand to sit on my wallet and I have one of those mini ones. It holds 6 cards and has a clip for the monies.

I don't drive with my wallet in my pocket, can't stand it being there.

I carry my money clip, and either blue or black keychain. in my scrubs I carry. Stethoscope, Scissors, Ipod, 3 pens, (black, blue and red) a roll of tape.

Damn, the more I look at this the more I think about calling the damn bank...but it is more than 5k off of what I can really spend :(

92700021911001136_1.jpg

Mesa is right next to me, let me know if there's anything I can do

Wallet, Keys, Cellphone.

^My Big 3

Do you drive with that shit in your back pocket? I can't stand to sit on my wallet and I have one of those mini ones. It holds 6 cards and has a clip for the monies.

I'm from Texas.

Answer your question? :)

Actually in a lot of the shorts I wear (cargo shorts) the wallet pushes off beside me so I'm not really sitting on it. But in blue jeans and stuff, yes. It doesn't bother me unless I'm on that damn chair in the dorms though

Wallet, Keys, Cellphone.

^My Big 3

I from Texas.

Not really, where do you keep your brisket? shirt breast pocket. lol

Wallet, Keys, Cellphone.

^My Big 3

I from Texas.

...so you ride a horse?

Wallet, Keys, Cellphone.

^My Big 3

I from Texas.

...so you ride a horse?

lmao :finger:

I from Texas.

Not really, where do you keep your brisket? shirt breast pocket. lol

I keep brisket my brisket in my belly

let me put my kel-tek in my pocket, in it's holster and see if you can see it, lol. it's tiny, weighs less then 9 ounces and in stuff like cargo shorts/pants, you'll forget it's there. but it's a backup. but for me, it's primary as illinois doesn't have legal conceal carry. so i tote that around, been pulled over with it in my pocket, never even got asked about it.

class was cool. learning spinning side and hook kicks, as well as shuffle side and hook. did a lil jiu jitsu, drill 1 and 2. fun stuff, yes it is!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: