mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Holy hell Ramos, a pink gun? You have some smart people over there...

Come on now you know they sell machine guns that are neon pink and translucent. :D

ACTUALLY...............LOL

they sell parts for the AR-15 (aka civillian M16) and i have seen BRIGHT pink, baby blue, Geico green, and Blood red.

All real parts all just as good or better than the stock...........just........painted

Jim, if you see this, I would love an ST Music invite!!

Pm me your email again. I've got one waiting :)

PM coming now!

Best best of, my ass. There hasn't been a single best of album worth a shit IMO.

If any on that list are listenable, the Eagles' GH is probably it. Because let's face it, other than HFO I don't know of many of their albums that work cohesively as an album...

Thank you Adrian!!!

Thank you Adrian!!!

Any time :drink40:

Did it work ?

Best best of, my ass. There hasn't been a single best of album worth a chit IMO.

If any on that list are listenable, the Eagles' GH is probably it. Because let's face it, other than HFO I don't know of many of their albums that work cohesively as an album...

I like Def Leppard's "Vault" a lot. But maybe that's just me. I'm not really into anything much older than 80's so most of that list doesn't concern me.

Since Kent and Ramos are in here... Ideas as to what to get for a concealed carry gun for me this summer. I can't conceal a full size very well with my size, I'm 5'10" 145lbs. I'm thinking a Walther PPK in .380. Any other recommendations?

kel-tech p3at or the new ruger lsp, same caliber and all but the same gun. both .380, both will fit in your pocket. i have the kel tech. can't limp wrist it, but otherwise a decent backup. under $300.

if you are thinking walther, the new ppswould be my choice. can be had in 9mm or .40 s&w. alot of firepower in that slim ass frame.

anything from kahr, if you have enough budget. but then again, the walther is close.

any compact 1911. kimber aegis is a good one in 9mm, or any one in .45 acp/GAP

though with your size, the pps in 9mm would be just about perfect.

i've gotta run, time for class

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

The springfiled armory xd's would be a nice choice as well they come in .45 acp, .40 sw, and 9mm and are offered in a standard 5", compact 4", and a subcompact 3" .

http://www.springfield-armory.com/xd.php

I love me some springfield lol :)

nothing compact about an xD or a glock or anything along those lines, lol. just because you hack off 2" from the barrell and 2" from the grip doesn't make it compact, IMO. when the slide is still the same height and WIDTH (which is what causes the bulge), just what is compact???

but that's just my gripe. plus i don't like the grip.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Someone's interested in buying my old rack amp...

Would be nice to upgrade to a Crown XLS 202 :droolcup:

I can't exactly conceal my firearms, they are all of the rifle/shotgun type.

My best friend and I would eventually like to pick up a barrett model 99 .50 caliber rifle. I already shoot the mile.

http://www.barrettrifles.com/rifle_99.aspx

I had a model 95 for a while I picked up in an estate sale. Good lord that thing was a beast . I shot a couple ground hogs at about 3/4 of a mile with it once. There was nothing left :D Watched my uncle split bowling pins at 1000 yds with it open sights :o I ended up selling it because I had no where to shoot it, and $35 a shell was a little too pricy for plinking :)

Yea, the ammo is quite expensive at that point. My baby's are all .22 rifles for the 50 foot*.

What kind of rifles are those?

Boss just bought a Winchester model 43 in 218 bee, he'd been looking for one for years. He had one when he was young and wanted another one and finally found one he liked.

I can't exactly conceal my firearms, they are all of the rifle/shotgun type.

My best friend and I would eventually like to pick up a barrett model 99 .50 caliber rifle. I already shoot the mile.

http://www.barrettrifles.com/rifle_99.aspx

I had a model 95 for a while I picked up in an estate sale. Good lord that thing was a beast . I shot a couple ground hogs at about 3/4 of a mile with it once. There was nothing left :D Watched my uncle split bowling pins at 1000 yds with it open sights :o I ended up selling it because I had no where to shoot it, and $35 a shell was a little too pricy for plinking :)

Yea, the ammo is quite expensive at that point. My baby's are all .22 rifles for the 50 foot*.

What kind of rifles are those?

big ones, lol...

95.gif

the above mentioned 95...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I was actually referring to audio-neon's 50' .22's, but I would dearly love to shoot a .50bmg. :)

Where dad use to work did some machine work on .50 barrels before though, I've seen photos of him shooting the ones he worked on before.

http://www.barrettrifles.com/rifle_rec7.aspx

the ar i would love to have!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I was actually referring to audio-neon's 50' .22's, but I would dearly love to shoot a .50bmg. :)

Where dad use to work did some machine work on .50 barrels before though, I've seen photos of him shooting the ones he worked on before.

lol, my bad!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Reminds me, bout 8 or so years ago, musta been around 12 or so and my brother and I were working by the hogs and were in the truck that had a .22 rem rifle in it. We were by the lagoons and there were some Killdeer walking around on it. Logan bet me a buck that I couldn't hit one of at the end of it, about 60' or so, started leaning on the truck, said screw this and nailed it center of mass offhand, he has yet to bet me shooting again.

lol, my bad!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Tis all good. :)

I'm going to try to get a guy I know to build me an AR this summer, former gunsmith, competition shooter, sniper, hes done anything related to guns. Hes built so many AR's he can't remember the count, and he does a kickass job too. :)

Holy hell Ramos, a pink gun? You have some smart people over there...

Come on now you know they sell machine guns that are neon pink and translucent. :D

ACTUALLY...............LOL

they sell parts for the AR-15 (aka civillian M16) and i have seen BRIGHT pink, baby blue, Geico green, and Blood red.

All real parts all just as good or better than the stock...........just........painted

Powder coated , yeah I have seen some . But this was a palm size water gun . Wtf machine gun does that look like lol :)

It can shoot 10 bullets damn fast dawg. :)

pinkrifles0511.jpg

pink.jpg

whoever did that do that kimber (even though i don't like the company) needs to be shot...

pink%20glock.jpg

and there were lots more, lol. i just googled pink firearms....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

T.O.P.

:nutkick:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Ar's are fun.............next time we go to the range I'll have some pics and video's

J

I have an anschutz, a japanese light weight rifle set up for sport shooting. An older 12guage, pump action I believe winchester made it. An m1903a3 Springfield made by remington with plastic body that weighs precisely 9.4 lbs and is about 2" off of a perfect balance (used for drill team which is spinning and throwing rifles in timed precision.)

I'll get some more details about my .22's next time I see them while i'm at grandma's. I can get some pics of my buddies gun collection too.

Completely packed, moved out, and moved back in 230 miles away with 12 hours.

Redneck Movers, We Move Your Shit Faster Than A Greasy Bowel Movement