mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

thanks for the tip on dpms BTW. My local authority recomended them too, and since the manufacturer is only an hour or so away... yeah. Me likey!

lol

Naw, just revv it up and hit it "raw dawg"

*shudders at the thought*

:P

thanks for the tip on dpms BTW. My local authority recomended them too, and since the manufacturer is only an hour or so away... yeah. Me likey!

Yea, didn't have time when I was up there last to see if they give tours, but they are really close to you.

The absolute last thing my pocketbook needs is for me to go tour a AR factory...

Yea, didn't have time when I was up there last to see if they give tours, but they are really close to you.

I don't know about tours, but aparently they have one of the mid wests finest outdoor ranges and you can just swing in if you need some gun smithing there and they hook you up.

since I can't gte the KB supercharger, my summer play budget I have been saving found a few more bucks for firearms. I think I'm going to toss the rest in the bank though for christmass and winter, or if I really do hget the W's approval for the hot tub.

:D

I don't know about tours, but aparently they have one of the mid wests finest outdoor ranges and you can just swing in if you need some gun smithing there and they hook you up.

Nice! I'll have to remember that next time I'm up in that area.

I'm excited. I may make the trip up there. My local range/gunshop told me to go there instead of through them. I love that shop but they are over priced by a loooong shot.

And pulling shots in pool to almost sink the 8-ball and set her up for a decent shot is damn hard... Couple of games I didn't want to beat her that bad so I pulled some of them. Damn that is hard.

Pool is something I can sometimes throw a game in, but usually the competitive nature gets to me. Bowling is where I really piss girls off. I mean hell, I bowled competively for almost a year, and you can't throw a ball over 8 pounds, sorry lol.

I completely suck at bowling, I try to stay away from that game..

I'd much rather throw lead at bowling pins than a bowling ball.

I completely suck at bowling, I try to stay away from that game..

that's why they have the bumper bowling lane bro!

I'm rather happy to break a 105 in bowling...

That concept 'vette looks to much like the damn new Camaro for me. I just can't help but see the Camaro in it.

My thoughts exactly.

If you were listing this for sale, would you would describe the condition and what should I ask for it?

1982 CB750k, 8240 miles, new sprocket, chain, battery, carbs recently gone through, new tires.

- I have all of the pieces to remove the fairing

- Stereo doesn't work, powers up by nothing. Perhaps I will put an old beater of some sort in there. Right now it is a factory Ford tape deck :lol:

img2246wq3.jpg

Only thing it probably needs are rear shocks.

* Exhaust is non-original and off a different year or something, I have no idea.

Of course, I see a picture after I send a PM asking if you've posted pictures anywhere... :neil: But bigger/more would still be nice :)

I'm not sure if there were any changes at all between early '80s model years, but it's an '82? I can't seem to find any info about red ones made that year, unless yours was repainted at some point.

Finally got the fricking gray vinyl and I can finish the A-pillars. Close match to the dash colour too :D

Got 65mpg out of the moped...and it's still a bit too thirsty :(

Guess it's time for a new engine...

Date last night went pretty well, I've found a woman who can actually carry on an intelligent conversation with no problems.

:woot::NeedPics:

A guy on FSC is selling a custom box that he used for a single 12" Icon ported. How well would a Icon respond to 360W temporarily?

Got 65mpg out of the moped...and it's still a bit too thirsty :(

Guess it's time for a new engine...

what is your goal for MPG?

A guy on FSC is selling a custom box that he used for a single 12" Icon ported. How well would a Icon respond to 360W temporarily?

As I am clearly effected by the choice of driver, but I have a few subs that I swap in and out, and at the moment my "sub stage" amplifier does about 240-250 watts at 4 ohm mono. And the 12" prototype plays just fine in a 1.1 sealed. This is in my daily which is a small car that is heavily deadened.