mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The box (don't know if you remember, but it was built by mr cabinetry and had a thread here) is 2.25 cu ft. and ported to 33Hz. Built specifically for the Icon. I think the tuning is a little higher then I would like but I think I could deal with it. the 360W to it would be until I can afford (or talk myself into) a 1000D or 1500 from sundown. If the Icon will sound good on 360W I would rather start out with the right sub and then upgrade the power later

The box (don't know if you remember, but it was built by mr cabinetry and had a thread here) is 2.25 cu ft. and ported to 33Hz. Built specifically for the Icon. I think the tuning is a little higher then I would like but I think I could deal with it. the 360W to it would be until I can afford (or talk myself into) a 1000D or 1500 from sundown. If the Icon will sound good on 360W I would rather start out with the right sub and then upgrade the power later

i saw that thread that box looked kickass if i recall correctly

That concept 'vette looks to much like the damn new Camaro for me. I just can't help but see the Camaro in it.

My thoughts exactly.

i beg to differ

I just posted that on CA.com ;)

I just posted that on CA.com ;)

that's where I got it :P

thought it'd be appreciated here as well

Going out again thursday night with Maggie, and hell she wants to go play pool, hell of a winner. :)

mike u wanna get ppl to pm ur their emails for the fantasy league?

Going out again thursday night with Maggie, and hell she wants to go play pool, hell of a winner. :)

you better find a ring now before gold goes up again

:D

lol

maybe she likes gettin beat and roughed up :dancing:

I still laugh about the Jesus Speedboat one

That one is outstanding.

Hello paying off some debt. :)

Always a good thing, we just seem to have something fail on us as soon as we are able to pay off debt.

Hello paying off some debt. :)

Always a good thing, we just seem to have something fail on us as soon as we are able to pay off debt.

that is pretty much the way it always works.

Got 65mpg out of the moped...and it's still a bit too thirsty :(

Guess it's time for a new engine...

what is your goal for MPG?

Somewhere between 80 and 90mpg is a good figure for a 49cc engine. Most of the people with newer mopeds are in that range.

Right now I'm managing 40miles with ~$4 worth of gas :D

T-90 mins.

none here lol

sittin at home surfin lol

pretty bored lol

Definition of a brain fart: When you forget how many decimal points a P-3500 reader knocks off of a load cell and you are reading 240 and you think it is 24,000lbs when it really is 240,000lbs on a 200,000lb load cell. :) Thanks to one of the grad students for that. There is a 50% overload factor on them so it didn't yield it which would have been a 10,000$ oops. :)