mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Back from work at the hotel. Time for more work on the fiberglass enclosure. At least both projects will bring in some nice $$

My QB: Carson Palmer

My WR: Andre Johnson, Braylon Edwards, Ocho Stinko, Steve Smith

Fuckin' great, I can't win a game this year :( Oh, I have Larry Johnson too who was on my BENCH this week. :Doh:

But really, why wouldn't you have him on the bench. He had gained, what, like 120 yards total in their first 3 games? Though he does always do really well against the Broncos, and with Damon Huard starting over Thigpen I may have given Grandma-ma the nod since they at least had a chance to move the ball through the air that way.

But yeah Edwards and Johnson have underachieved so far. I think Steve Smith will be getting back on track, he sorta did this weekend.

I also have Gore & Barber

My team should be unbeatable, it took me four years to put it all together (dynasty league) and damnit my receivers are killing me. PPR league as well. I am 1-3. wtf??

i hope the fantasy football gods have mercy on me tonight lol

this season really sucks, and a win this week is really needed

Well, I know about suck.

My WR: Andre Johnson, Braylon Edwards, Ocho Stinko, Steve Smith

Fuckin' great, I can't win a game this year :( Oh, I have Larry Johnson too who was on my BENCH this week. :Doh:

I feel your pain.

My WR: Andre Johnson Plaxico Burress, Anthony Gonzalez

:suicide-santa: I'm 0-4 at the moment

It was 39* when I woke up this morning, bit on the chilly side. 74* is the high today.

It was 39* when I woke up this morning, bit on the chilly side. 74* is the high today.

Not sure exactly how much that is but fuck cold weather.

Damn, why does someone offer me a really nice R65 right now...meh, hopefully he's not in a big hurry to sell until November. Probably nowhere close to me anyway.

Prices have started to flatten a little bit, but the first heating oil and LP bills for the winter haven't come yet, either...

Its going to be pretty cold by the time milo harvest is finished this year...

88* when I woke up, and high of 100*

how about we average them?

2008/09/29 19:26 REGINA, SK Item processed at postal facility

:woot:

It was 56 here this morning its about 75 now........maybe 80

88* when I woke up, and high of 100*

how about we average them?

Sounds like a hell of an idea. :)

Not sure how the hell I get so much spam mail in my email accounts... 80per day is probably a pretty close number on my gmail account

I get that on my yahoo too man

I get about 1 or 2 spam emails on my yahoo account...

I get about 2 or 3 per week, but it's a VT account.

Now, all the automated messages I get sent that have nothing to do with me...probably 20 daily.

39 when I woke up, 59 now, with a high of 62.

A Texas senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette Convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left. 'Amazing,' he thought as he flew down I-35, pushing the pedal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw the state trooper behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, 'What am I doing? I'm too old for this!' and he pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch and said, 'Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go.'

The old gentleman paused and said, 'Three years ago, my wife ran off with a Texas State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back.'

'You have a good day, Sir,' replied the trooper.

heard that one before, but it never gets old

Anybody up for a beer already?