mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'd kill for a beer.

this saturday is beerfest though, so i'll get my fill then!

up to my eyelids in fucking notecards.

too much to memorize!!!!

Anybody up for a beer already?

Always, cracking one once I get back to the house in 20min. Doesn't matter to me what it is either.

Always, cracking one once I get back to the house in 20min. Doesn't matter to me what it is either.

Bastard.........I could use one now.

J

i wish i could have one, or 12, but i got work in a few minutes =-(, and its cutting trees with a chainsaw, so that REALLY wouldnt be a good idea

Getting off work HOPEFULLY at 1600...........change go to the GF's lil sister's game with the GF............Earning brownie points

Stupid fucking women are driving me to drinking.

I'm sorry for calling a spade a spade, I'm not going to lie to you just to make you feel better about certain things and if your being a complete retard, I'm going to call you on it. Now quit being a little bitch and man the fuck up sometimes.

/rant

Not gonna lie, this is the only female that has been able to get me this pissed.

Finished the VB homework I had, it's 151 & Coke tonight though...

I'd kill for a beer.

this saturday is beerfest though, so i'll get my fill then!

Make sure you get gas in VA, sure you do anyway because it's 10 cents cheaper but when I went down there last weekend Durham & Chapel Hill still had shortages. Once you got out of downtown it was fine, though.

San Jose free airport internet ftw. Back to Laguna.

Just finished watching The Ruins. It was not scary like I wanted. Quite disappointed, actually, because it was really just gruesome. I want some scary stuff, but not stuff like a dude chopping off a leg in graphic nature. That's not my thing. I'm too squeamish to watch that.

Just finished watching The Ruins. It was not scary like I wanted. Quite disappointed, actually, because it was really just gruesome. I want some scary stuff, but not stuff like a dude chopping off a leg in graphic nature. That's not my thing. I'm too squeamish to watch that.

That's the problem I had with later Saws...I liked the premise of the first one, because it was mostly psychological...the later ones completely abandoned that. Well, and the fact the writing and direction sucked. But the idea was good :(

theres no such thing as a scary movie, its more like, "hey lets see how nasty we can make everything be" now-a-days, better off watching all the old scary movies, when they were actually scary