mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Its always a good day when with only one combine, a 750 bushel grain cart, three semi's (two driving the rigs, one at the field), can hardly keep up.

New 8430 JD with the CVT Transmission is a pretty cool tractor too, big horse too. 275hp in a row crop tractor with independent front suspension and front wheel assist, gets shit done.

It'll go as fast as a moped too, road gear of 31mph. :)

whats up with all the spamers this week?

Wow............I just cannot seem to shake these upper neck/lower skull headaches. I usually only get them when my allergies are acting up or when stressed, yet I am calm as fuck.............Wierd

Headache TOP

Palin, it appears, did not pay taxes on the more than $60,000 of travel reimbursements that she and her family members reportedly billed the state during her 18 months as governor.

Not sure I understand, if it is a reimbursement then it isn't income but a business expense which you do not pay taxes on.

Not sure either, full article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/03/p...y_n_131791.html

I don't really care to read it, so I didn't

Can't believe Kimbo's opponent cut himself pre-fight

Can't believe Kimbo's opponent cut himself pre-fight

Can i get a link to this article?

ESPECIALLY since kimbo got KO'd

Damnit you bastard, I was just about to watch the fight. It won't be on here for another 20 minutes or so.

No article, just pre-fight coverage

Wacky fight. I didn't realize that it wasn't live. You didn't really give anything away as the first punch of the fight ended it.

OH snap !

It's raining and I have a few hour's worth of sanding to do. Enclosure must be done by Tuesday and I don't know if I can sand it tomorrow :(

Current progress :

IMG_4295.jpg

IMG_4294.jpg

Not a single movie theater in the surrounding area is showing Religulous. All of them, even the podunk 3 screen one in a town of less than 4,000, are showing Fireproof. Coincidence? I think not...

Never heard of either. Of course, I have been to three movies in the past 10+ years.

Of course, I have been to three movies in the past 10+ years.

That's the spirit.

I've been to a total of ~10 movies in my life. Well, as far as I can remember...

so, i woke up this morning with my eye swollen shut, my forhead as big as a damned watermellon and i have bumps and red spots everywhere, not to mention the hangover, my life just keeps getting better and better =-)

Of course, I have been to three movies in the past 10+ years.

That's the spirit.

I've been to a total of ~10 movies in my life. Well, as far as I can remember...

I haven't seen any this year, last one I saw was There Will Be Blood last fall.

Usually the better ones don't come out until November anyway.

Never heard of either. Of course, I have been to three movies in the past 10+ years.

Religulous = Blasphemous mockumentary of religion hosted by Bill Maher

Fireproof = Evangelical yarn about a firefighter wanting to divorce his wife but decides not to

movie theaters around me are typically a better deal than renting the DVDs :shrug:

Not the price, the time, or anything else. I just don't go. I haven't rented more than 3 DVD's in the past 5 years either. I don't remember beyond that, I am sure more as I had roomates who did and probably was a part of it.

Until last night (when the W turned on the TV) I haven't turned a TV on in a hotel room in more than 6 months.

*outside of Wild or Vikings games

Just turned on the damn power supply :woot:

It was kind of a DUH moment. I saw some pics of an "on" button on the board somewhere. Opened my PSU last week when I got it and didn't find one. Of course, I didn't look under the fan shroud. Removed the shroud and there's the button.

How do I get my 2 year old and 4 year old to be quiet and eat their damnn food? This is getting old every meal of every day......