mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

How do I get my 2 year old and 4 year old to be quiet and eat their damnn food? This is getting old every meal of every day......

Two things my parents did and it worked.

1) If I wouldn't eat something, I had no alternatives but to be hungry

2) Once it was on my plate I sat at the table until the plate was clean. I was there a long time, but my brother won that competition as he slept overnight at the table a couple of times.

Obviously being consistent and in control are the most important things.

smaking them just makes them cry so I quit doing it then its even harder to get them to eat when they are crying. Well i just bribe my 4 year old, it seemed to work out this time. My daughter is still eating after 30 min now. One hot dog and 5 pieces of cucumber, mow all she has left is the hot dog. My wife is getting her to eat......................................

How do I get my 2 year old and 4 year old to be quiet and eat their damnn food? This is getting old every meal of every day......

Maybe they don't like the food ?

2) Once it was on my plate I sat at the table until the plate was clean. I was there a long time, but my brother won that competition as he slept overnight at the table a couple of times.

yeah we been doing this for months now. I went hungry alot, and my daughter goes to bed hungry at least once a day at nap or bed time. My daughter(2) don't do well as far as staying at the table till its all gone my son has been doing really well lately

I really like those methods :D

I really like those methods :D

my mom used to just slap the piss out the back of my head, and if i didnt eat it still, she put it up and i didnt eat at all, needless to say i learned real quik

yeah we been doing this for months now. I went hungry alot, and my daughter goes to bed hungry at least once a day at nap or bed time. My daughter(2) don't do well as far as staying at the table till its all gone my son has been doing really well lately

Don't give her the choice to leave and if she doesn't eat because she doesn't like it, give them their own leftovers for the next meal. They have to learn that what you say happens, and it is much easier and better to do this in their life now than it will be later.

yeah my parents used to put the food in the fridge and I would have to eat it later. Mainly for food I didn't like tho. I can't wait for them to get a little older and I can use that on them, I don't think they will understand it right now.

The 4 year old should. 2 is tough

yeah she is really hard headed too. Doesnt help at all. If he hadn't been better about it then I would do it to him. I like to treat them both the same so its hard to do different punishments for them. At least my 7 month old LOVES food. Hes pretty fat and happy all the time.

Anyone know what the hell the delay with the JBL MS-8 is? Spring 2008 is the last I heard and it is a bit past then. :P

Got another one as well. I am redoing my bathroom and thought it would be rather cool to put a TV behind the mirror, but haven't found any mirror kits that are affordable that allow me to do this. Curious if anyone here knows anything about doing this.

Palin, it appears, did not pay taxes on the more than $60,000 of travel reimbursements that she and her family members reportedly billed the state during her 18 months as governor.

Not sure I understand, if it is a reimbursement then it isn't income but a business expense which you do not pay taxes on.

I was thinking the same thing. I get reimbursed at work for travel expenses and I sure as hell am not going to pay taxes on it.

New 8430 JD with the CVT Transmission is a pretty cool tractor too, big horse too. 275hp in a row crop tractor with independent front suspension and front wheel assist, gets shit done.

damn I bet that's fun to drive. What kind of yield did you get?

Yep. Quite a few times I sat at the table for over an hour after everybody else had left because I didn't want to eat my fried chicken. Now I love it. I think bribing is about the worst thing to do because then they learn that they can get something good if they put up a fight for anything. *I don't have kids*

Yep. Quite a few times I sat at the table for over an hour after everybody else had left because I didn't want to eat my fried chicken. Now I love it. I think bribing is about the worst thing to do because then they learn that they can get something good if they put up a fight for anything. *I don't have kids*

Well I told him he could play video games for 20 minutes if he ate all his food. He was going to get to play anyway bu the didn't know that :)

well i found out what everything was that i got, this past week ive been selling these beef jerkey things for a class i take at school and ive been eating alot of them, come to find out i am allergic to something in it so i got a allergic reaction to that, then friday night while i was passed out i got bit by a spider (i can see the marks) and last time that happened i got an allergic reaction so that made it worse, then saturday while i was cuttin a tree i got poison ivy, so yea, this weekend was just wonderful

Don't give her the choice to leave and if she doesn't eat because she doesn't like it, give them their own leftovers for the next meal. They have to learn that what you say happens, and it is much easier and better to do this in their life now than it will be later.

if you lose control now...think of what could happen

Paris-Hilton6.jpg

Anyone know what the hell the delay with the JBL MS-8 is? Spring 2008 is the last I heard and it is a bit past then. :P

There's a big thread on it at DIYMA. Only one I know of ever being used was in Bigg's Regal and it's retired.

Got my Simplicity home today! I love being able to do the lawn in half the time with 1/4 the effort! Cleaning the leaves this fall should be fairly simple!