mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

:coffee:

dear god. I'm so tired. Sean, what would you recomend for a really inexpencive coffee set up? I know you mentioned a site one time...

What is inexpensive?

who besides knu makes nice rca cables?

im running some tsunami ones they are pretty good

just lookin around on ebay for ones like mine sort of

these have leds on them lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/TSUNAMI-17-2-CHANNEL-T...tem280272282516

some more with black covering

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tsunami-RTP8-94-17-4-C...tem350106322503

some purple ones :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Tsunami-Pro-Audio-...tem220291143403

these are what im running

http://cgi.ebay.com/TSUNAMI-V104-17-TWISTE...2QQcmdZViewItem

i also have some rca's lying around my room that i have bought. that u might be interested in :)

Ordered a Dell Ultrasharp 2408WFP tonight.

Thanksgiving Monday in October, wtf??

Thanksgiving Monday in October, wtf??
Yes ...

I thought maybe you pulled something out of whack in your rotator cuff. I have done that before while chopping wood.

You did say cutting, I imediately thought chopping with an axe. Great way to do some dammage to the shoulders when you get tired and make a wrong swing.

Very true. But we had a guy come with chain saws. One tree had started growing at the house and threatened damage to the siding and gutter. And another got hit by lightning, so there was a great deal of clean up. But the bright side is the amount of free fire wood I have now.

I'm thinking about dropping a tree in my yard too. And free firewood is FTW.

:coffee:

dear god. I'm so tired. Sean, what would you recomend for a really inexpencive coffee set up? I know you mentioned a site one time...

What is inexpensive?

Ha.

Well what I want is to be able to pull quite a few ounces a day. I would probably use it daily. Some days several times. I would also assume the folks I live with would like to have some too. I'm not really sure what I should expect to spend 1,000, 700, 500?

I am learning that the grinder is the one thing you cannot skimp on.

I asked her for her SS# or her employee number, and she couldn't remember wanted me to go by name. I had to verify her SS though as is was personal medical benefit type stuff. She said

"Always just a number eh? Just like auschwitz."

WTF I feel dirty.

I asked her for her SS# or her employee number, and she couldn't remember wanted me to go by name. I had to verify her SS though as is was personal medical benefit type stuff. She said

WTF I feel dirty.

I am sorry but that is fucking funny. I feel for ya but damn..............

so went to the claims adjuster and they said i might have enough damage to the car to total it....

if that happens i will get the money from insurance and just buy the car back for salvage value, and probably make a grand or so

but in general i hate hearing those words "ur car maybe totaled" :(

WTF I feel dirty.

You should have told her you were Jewish :)

Hey, if she's going to do that, call her on it.

Might start building and selling 'peekas...

Met my neighbor who has a business here in town and he wants me to build them and he sells them for me me. I loaned him my BIB's for a party last weekend and needless to say he was thoroughly impressed. Figure do a small monitor similar to a planet10-hifi Fonken, some full range floor stander and possible like an 8" BIB. Keep it to two, maybe three different speakers, and make them look damn good.

WTF I feel dirty.

You should have told her you were Jewish :)

Hey, if she's going to do that, call her on it.

I did think about making a complaint. My family is mostly from Poland. She's a cranky old lady, I didn't want a big to do about it, not going to get me anywhere.

Might start building and selling 'peekas...

Met my neighbor who has a business here in town and he wants me to build them and he sells them for me me. I loaned him my BIB's for a party last weekend and needless to say he was thoroughly impressed. Figure do a small monitor similar to a planet10-hifi Fonken, some full range floor stander and possible like an 8" BIB. Keep it to two, maybe three different speakers, and make them look damn good.

sounds like heaven.