mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Right arm is still messed up from cutting down tree's yesterday. :(

pull something in your cuff?

Huh? Just strained my thumb and forearm something fierce.

I thought maybe you pulled something out of whack in your rotator cuff. I have done that before while chopping wood.

You did say cutting, I imediately thought chopping with an axe. Great way to do some dammage to the shoulders when you get tired and make a wrong swing.

I thought maybe you pulled something out of whack in your rotator cuff. I have done that before while chopping wood.

You did say cutting, I imediately thought chopping with an axe. Great way to do some dammage to the shoulders when you get tired and make a wrong swing.

Very true. But we had a guy come with chain saws. One tree had started growing at the house and threatened damage to the siding and gutter. And another got hit by lightning, so there was a great deal of clean up. But the bright side is the amount of free fire wood I have now.

I will have the apple AND the coffee, if it will make you feel better.

Don't do it!

You might die from being too awake!!

god i need a decent pair of headphonse! these earbuds won't even stay in my ears

Never heard of either. Of course, I have been to three movies in the past 10+ years.

Religulous = Blasphemous mockumentary of religion hosted by Bill Maher

Fireproof = Evangelical yarn about a firefighter wanting to divorce his wife but decides not to

movie theaters around me are typically a better deal than renting the DVDs :shrug:

I am not wanting to get into religion here on SSA, but I saw a few interviews and previews of the Bill Maher movie, and for the most part he asked questions and let the people respond. He has said he does not know if there is a higher being, but he has every right to question why things are they way they are.

I am a Christian guy (claimed as Methodist if you care to know but I think Christianity is Christianity the different sects within are quite pointless), and I would definitely like to see this movie as long as its not a blatant bashing of religion. If questioning and education comes of it that is great. If you can't challenge your assumptions then you really aren't doing yourself any good as a human.

Fucking rain :(

Not having a covered place where I can sand sucks.

Never heard of either. Of course, I have been to three movies in the past 10+ years.

Fireproof = Evangelical yarn about a firefighter wanting to divorce his wife but decides not to

movie theaters around me are typically a better deal than renting the DVDs :shrug:

I am not wanting to get into religion here on SSA, but I saw a few interviews and previews of the Bill Maher movie, and for the most part he asked questions and let the people respond. He has said he does not know if there is a higher being, but he has every right to question why things are they way they are.

I am a Christian guy (claimed as Methodist if you care to know but I think Christianity is Christianity the different sects within are quite pointless), and I would definitely like to see this movie as long as its not a blatant bashing of religion. If questioning and education comes of it that is great. If you can't challenge your assumptions then you really aren't doing yourself any good as a human.

I was told it was a mockumentary, might be an honest documentary, dunno CAUSE THEY AREN'T SHOWING IT HERE :lol2:

Changed the oil in the car, greased the front end, and noticed that I need new front tires, so its in the shop getting front rubber on it. Damn tires were splitting at the bead.

225/60R16's, factory size. Its in at the local gas station/tire shop getting new ones. They had two so I got the fronts replaced.

To do for today...

Supply chain HW

Priority mail my APICS dues out

Do Visio work for VB project

Study for PM test tomorrow

Read for quality & process

Clean up apartment

fack :(

because i KNOW you all are just dying to know.....

Steroids are cyclopentanoperhydrophenanthrenes.

I was told it was a mockumentary, might be an honest documentary, dunno CAUSE THEY AREN'T SHOWING IT HERE :lol2:

If does have a serious documentary nature to it, and it is honest in delivery, that could be why they are not showing it. Censorship ftl. ;)

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people"

"Children spend years in an antiqued educational system, studying subjects they will never use, and preparing for a world that no longer exists."

If does have a serious documentary nature to it, and it is honest in delivery, that could be why they are not showing it. Censorship ftl. ;)

I'd hate to say its censorship, I think its due to the fact that I'm trying to look up show times in advance (typically theaters only plan ahead 5-7 days)

Wouldn't be surprised if it is censorship, in which case I can always drive to Houston or Dallas to watch it...

"Children spend years in an antiqued educational system, studying subjects they will never use, and preparing for a world that no longer exists."

the gf and i were discussing something to this nature last night.

You all had to do matrices, right? Well we had to learn how to do them by hand.......why? why would you EVER be in a situation where you had to solve a matrices problem and you wouldn't have access to a calculator?

from what I saw about it (Bill Maher interview on Daily Show), he basically just goes around asking people why they believe what they do

he doesn't say that anyone is wrong, he just wants people to actually figure out why they think what they do

the gf and i were discussing something to this nature last night.

You all had to do matrices, right? Well we had to learn how to do them by hand.......why? why would you EVER be in a situation where you had to solve a matrices problem and you wouldn't have access to a calculator?

Saw V?

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people"

hmm I really like that.