mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Why are you laughing at me?

Did I not break the wires in properly?

Durr, your wires are on the floor, all your electrons are falling off. No sense in breaking them in that way :(

Not laughing at you, just that the audible distance comment was really funny. Intentional or not, it made my day :D

Anyone catch the steelers game today? lol

That game could not have looked more fixed. I swear by the ref's calls I was watching a game being played at Heinz field. Nothing like a phantom 1st down to put them in field goal range, or a touch down that everyone and I mean everyone knew that the ball never crossed the plane. Very shady, very reministent of the whif by a Raven's line backer that was called on for roughing the passer, keeping the last drive of the game alive for the Titans to preserve their record at the time.

:Doh:

Ryan 1, if you are talking about ATI out of Baltimore, pm me first. ;)

no dawg, power!

we run 14 guage in my house and its like 120V so it should be plenty for any 12V system :P

Dude! The house is like wha, 10 times the voltage? So, uhh, yea, that wire is like 10x better... right?

dude you gotta run hdmi to your amp so you can have HD bass!

I must repost this

http://vincent.brient.free.fr/main.htm

Such a beautiful setup

Oh yeah, so sad that JimJ isn't around any longer

holy crap that's... beautiful.

when i see pictures like this it makes me miss the bay area

DSC_7903.jpg

the ROCK!

DSC_7905.jpg

used to live over there in the hills

DSC_7896.jpg

under the gate

i missed fleet week this year :(

edit: video too

Edited by caligreen

Anyone catch the steelers game today? lol

That game could not have looked more fixed. I swear by the ref's calls I was watching a game being played at Heinz field. Nothing like a phantom 1st down to put them in field goal range, or a touch down that everyone and I mean everyone knew that the ball never crossed the plane. Very shady, very reministent of the whif by a Raven's line backer that was called on for roughing the passer, keeping the last drive of the game alive for the Titans to preserve their record at the time.

:Doh:

i disagree...when watched in slow motion, the ball does indeed break the plane. it doesn't have to completely cross the goal line, remember that, all it has to do is break the plane, which is the leading edge of the line. it was a touchdown, just poor explaination by the official. and just for reference, i hate both teams, lol...i'm a colt/bronco fan. don't ask how, i can't explain it.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

like i said in the other guys post, its that time of the year and alot of people start scamming.

i like your idea of talking to his bank and shop, i would just be extra cautious about who you're really talking to. how far is the car from you? any chance you can take a day off to go get it/see it, i mean a $10k purchase is worth taking a day off in order to do it right.

2 21inch DP's on 4 1500d's.... coming soon..opinions?

you?

I see joo Sean

*Waves*

Got them maggies hooked up yet?

Gonna have to run to the liquor store to get some real beer, all I've got left is bud light.

Going to go see if I can find some 8-ball stout, only about a 1/3 of the liquor stores in town sell it and I have to remember where I got the last couple 6 packs.