mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Cold......

Teh car cranked kinda slow too, its mornings like this that makes me glad I drive a vehicle with electronic fuel injection.

mhm, the Camaro doesn't like to idle until the engine warms up when it's below 65* out

Cold......

Teh car cranked kinda slow too, its mornings like this that makes me glad I drive a vehicle with electronic fuel injection.

mhm, the Camaro doesn't like to idle until the engine warms up when it's below 65* out

Never started the Chevelle when it was below 65* outside...

Each of our farm trucks have their own quirks to start them when its cold outside, my ole Dodge that I drove was a bitch to start in the cold, I was about the only one who could get it started when it was cold as balls outside. 82 Dodge 1/2 ton with the 225ci slant 6 and a 4speed, speed demon, 81mph downhill top speed. :)

HAHA yeah, guess what time SUNSET was today?????????????

3:00ish in the afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Jason907

Its been months since I have felt 65 degree weather...

Anyone catch the steelers game today? lol

Love VW Sharan's. Running 1/0 through the firewall took under 10 minutes :lol:

You have GOT to be kidding me.

http://www.blackbirdhome.com/index.html

muhahabhahhahaha

of course. now we need one called whitesheets.com...a browser for the other side of black.

just kidding of course. but the black browser doesn't surprise me at all. lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

You have GOT to be kidding me.

http://www.blackbirdhome.com/index.html

wow, people (not going to point any fingers) bitch and moan about a lack of equality, and then take the liberty of trying to stereotype, segregate and alienate themselves from the rest of society.

on another note, i made a pretty big mistake in calculating my budget for next quarter. my first unemployment check came and i had low-balled my weekly rewards by over 50%. looks like i've got an unexpected $400 a month income boost lol. off to the bank for me, wheeeeeeeeeeee! :poop:

edit: palindrome post baby! #444

Edited by caligreen

itis a balmy 15* here, windchill of 7* and freezing rain, of up to 1/4"", expected today. tomorrow, much of the same!

Tom, i think i'll hand deliver that oil pan.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Grilled out last night. When I put the grill away, it was 51 degrees. Upon getting up at 4AM, it was 5 degrees. The weather around here is shit. And the doctor can't figure out why I'm always sick.

I have to say that the Icon in my downfire 2.25 cuft box tuned to 33Hz is not quite as loud as I expected. Really cranking it up it doesn't get to what I would consider "stupid loud", atleast not near what my L7 in 3.25cuft tuned 34hz did on the Boss amp. Of course that was an L7 and what it is designed for but I assumed it would be a little closer. Kind of makes me think that I am doing something wrong. Looking on BCAE they said that my 2 runs of 14 are not enough but I doubt thicker wire will make an audible distance.

I must say though that it definitely blends very well, no comparison with the L7 as the L7 was just noise in a box, but compared to my MAW blending with my BIB's the Icon does it better with an inferior setup. Icon also hits the lower frequency levels much better than either as well

Looking on BCAE they said that my 2 runs of 14 are not enough but I doubt thicker wire will make an audible distance.

2 runs of 14 for what? The speaker wire? That is just fine.

no dawg, power!

we run 14 guage in my house and its like 120V so it should be plenty for any 12V system :P

Yea its for speaker wire. there about 4 to 5 ft long. so I have plenty of room to pull the box out. I figured it was more than enough.

no dawg, power!

we run 14 guage in my house and its like 120V so it should be plenty for any 12V system :P

Dude! The house is like wha, 10 times the voltage? So, uhh, yea, that wire is like 10x better... right?

Organization only works if one remembers where they put stuff... :Doh:

I doubt thicker wire will make an audible distance.

:wacky:

Why are you laughing at me?

Did I not break the wires in properly?

itis a balmy 15* here, windchill of 7* and freezing rain, of up to 1/4"", expected today. tomorrow, much of the same!

Tom, i think i'll hand deliver that oil pan.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

haha works for me :fing34: