mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Went to a family friends house tonight. I've known these people since I was a baby. There daughter is like 15 now and... yeah... umm wow

And she so wants me :P

Get some! :lol:

I might actually COMPLETELY finish Deadening my doors this weekend.... that would be insane

So my sisters are nagging at me to make them some White Russians. I don't know chit about vodka so what do y'all prefer....people used to love ordering Grey Goose martinis at the restaurant I worked for...but there's also Absolut...and Skyy...Smirnoff tastes like ass I know that for sure...

kirkland premium vodka from costco is my favorite for value. if i can't get to costco and don't want to pay for goose i'll buy stoli.

IMG_1092.jpg

new years was so much fun

Now that's better than the last picture :D

More of this one ;)

adrian i put the first pic up to tease you and acid specifically :D

it's so mediocre

it's too bad the brother of my buddies wife fumbled my camera and broke it. i really liked that little canon sd and i'd had it for years.

She looks...constipated. Pretty though ;)

Lol is that your girl cali? ;)

no but she sure is fun to hang out with. she likes to dance. :wacky:

no but she sure is fun to hang out with. she likes to dance. :wacky:

i see :captain:

adrian i put the first pic up to tease you and acid specifically :D

it's so mediocre

It served it's purpose well.

IMG_1094.jpg

:hay:

HBD Earth and Jesus !

Going on 20 days straight of snow ...

is she nekked under that robe cali?

actually just going back to work sucks

Sean, do you know anything about soundcards for computers? I'm thinking of the CarPc and a good sound card is a must. The PC will use a miniATX for the motherboard

Alive.

I don't go back until Monday. I have needed this break from real life for a good while now.

I haven't bought one in a while which means I haven't searched to see what is available. They have all gotten better lately, but I'd look for a pro audio source instead of a gaming one as they always use better electronics. ie not a Soundblaster, but an M-audio would be a generic starting point.

Currently I run an M-audio and a Chaintech AV710 which was the steal of the decade. Both sound great and drive my stereo as I no longer have a source except the TV or computer.

Just controlling the sound for the rooms. I don't have that processor yet, but soon will have computer control for all 8 rooms with speakers.

No crossover, t/a, or EQ. Although being I only installed this on the 30th, that might change as I get deeper into things. I will say that it is refreshing going back from a mediocre DVD player to the PC as the frequency response is definitely improved. The low end is more accurate and fuller and the top end clarity has me rolling off the treble.

I will probably use the 2nd pc as an active processor for building speakers, but that project has a few others with more priority to happen first like the bathroom I have ripped down into studs, it needs to get finished and hopefully before Easter as we are having 25 people over.