mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Just got the shop opened up, time to make some coffee.

just move down here to texas :)

i know for damn sure u wont pay that much!

I know, an old college buddy has told me about it. Would be good for SSA too.

so whats the problem :ghost:

Would not be able to move my wife that far from her family. Plus I think I am too intense and demanding to fit in well in the kind and hospitable south. Plus, outside of Boston, in and around Baltimore is the best place in the country for colleges, and that is something that weights heavy on us for our son.

Pay off debt it will be, responsibility sucks.

nice choice

Careful, if Obama and Pelosi find out, they will get angry for your fiscal responsibility. ;)

*giggle*

I think they'd approve though considering its a gun purchase... ;)

Plus, outside of Boston, in and around Baltimore is the best place in the country for colleges, and that is something that weights heavy on us for our son.

Everyone knows West Texas A&M is just as good if not better than Boston College :wacky: :wacky: :lol2:

*giggle*

But they don't trust us with our own money or guns..... :P

*giggle*

Hmmm, maybe I should buy as many guns as I can....... But then I will have no money....

Can't have everything I suppose, but I want to get out from as much debt as I can with the current economy, so responsibility is going to win....

Was glancing at some news last night, and I cannot remember who said it, but it was very true. It was something along the lines of 'This is the same government that cannot count votes, but we are supposed to trust them to wise spend nearly $1Trillion dollars of money we don't have?'

*giggle*

Hmmm, maybe I should buy as many guns as I can....... But then I will have no money....

Can't have everything I suppose, but I want to get out from as much debt as I can with the current economy, so responsibility is going to win....

Only you can save us. I had thought that if SSA exported a ton of drivers over sea's it would help the economy here in the US turn the corner. ;)

Was glancing at some news last night, and I cannot remember who said it, but it was very true. It was something along the lines of 'This is the same government that cannot count votes, but we are supposed to trust them to wise spend nearly $1Trillion dollars of money we don't have?'

Everything I've heard from independent economists say that the bailout won't work, when it does it'll be to late and all it'll do is drive inflation.

One of them had a good quote though. All economy models are wrong, but some are useful.

Everything I've heard from independent economists say that the bailout won't work, when it does it'll be to late and all it'll do is drive inflation.

One of them had a good quote though. All economy models are wrong, but some are useful.

It did not work in the past for the US. It did not work for Japan when they tried it. But apparently it will work this time since we are using money we don't have. :Doh:

Plus I did a little digging, and talked some with our financial advisor, and all this BS about this is the worst it has been since the '20's is such a lie it is not even funny. Just back in the area of 1973-1974 it was worse then it is now, but I guess they think the population either has forgotten it, or enough were not around to experience it. So this constant pushing of the USA being on the verge of an apocalypse is really making me angry.

hey all!!

what gun you looking at ryan2? i don't feel like looking back through all this....

might be trading the cooper in on a pontiac g8 gt. waiting to hear back from the finance company now. they were more interested in refinancing the house, lol, though they really liked the numbers on the car too. we told them to get us a good rate on the car and we'd let them work on getting our mortgage, lol....

fair deal, i think.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

it's 38 degrees. i can't believe it actually dropped below 40 in santa barbara... we've had 6 climates worth of weather in the past week, i swear it was over 70 not five days ago...

ryan2, isn't buying guns like investing? they don't really lose value and they could become collectors items if the feds have their way... microserialization ftl.

Hey Kent, good luck on the car deal.

Worst part about getting sick?

you poop so much your o ring starts hurting

and then for some odd reason starts pulsating

ugh

Worst part about getting sick?

you poop so much your o ring starts hurting

and then for some odd reason starts pulsating

ugh

Good thing I am eating lunch. ;)

Plus I did a little digging, and talked some with our financial advisor, and all this BS about this is the worst it has been since the '20's is such a lie it is not even funny. Just back in the area of 1973-1974 it was worse then it is now, but I guess they think the population either has forgotten it, or enough were not around to experience it. So this constant pushing of the USA being on the verge of an apocalypse is really making me angry.

Yes this is being blown totally out of proportion, just like everything else involving the Obama presidency so far.

<random thought>

If we had the same level of technology (Internet, 24/7 news coverage, etc) during the Hoover -> FDR transition do you think we could have gotten a better New Deal? I was watching the news coverage on Friday, apparently all the phone lines at the capitol building were jammed with angry Americans calling their Congressman after watching the news of the initial stimulus package passed by the House

</random thought>

You also have to think about the fact that there is a whole generation of economists and people who are making decisions that have been in the work force for 25 years and have never seen a recession... This is a foreign concept...

:woot:

Just got the grade for the last exam and it seems I passed all of them this semester. 2 week vacation FTW !

Kent, looking to more of a custom rifle...

Howa 1500 heavy barrel action,

24" 1:12 .308 barrel

B&C Vertical Grip Tactical Stock aluminum bedded full float stock.

Bushnell 3200 10x scope w/ mildots

It comes zeroed at 100yrds and a hardside case for 1000$

Yes this is being blown totally out of proportion, just like everything else involving the Obama presidency so far.

<random thought>

If we had the same level of technology (Internet, 24/7 news coverage, etc) during the Hoover -> FDR transition do you think we could have gotten a better New Deal? I was watching the news coverage on Friday, apparently all the phone lines at the capitol building were jammed with angry Americans calling their Congressman after watching the news of the initial stimulus package passed by the House

</random thought>

The New Deal was covered up by the War Machine. This is the Old Deal, and they can't hide it. ;)