mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Not a bad package for starting to poke holes at a ways away... Wouldn't mind to upgrade the glass but thats another 400+ that I don't have...

:woot:

Just got the grade for the last exam and it seems I passed all of them this semester. 2 week vacation FTW !

Sounds like time for a few beers! :)

Plus I did a little digging, and talked some with our financial advisor, and all this BS about this is the worst it has been since the '20's is such a lie it is not even funny. Just back in the area of 1973-1974 it was worse then it is now, but I guess they think the population either has forgotten it, or enough were not around to experience it. So this constant pushing of the USA being on the verge of an apocalypse is really making me angry.

Yes this is being blown totally out of proportion, just like everything else involving the Obama presidency so far.

<random thought>

If we had the same level of technology (Internet, 24/7 news coverage, etc) during the Hoover -> FDR transition do you think we could have gotten a better New Deal? I was watching the news coverage on Friday, apparently all the phone lines at the capitol building were jammed with angry Americans calling their Congressman after watching the news of the initial stimulus package passed by the House

</random thought>

The New Deal was covered up by the War Machine. This is the Old Deal, and they can't hide it. ;)

Now you're talking in Jibbah Jabbah speak

Not a bad package for starting to poke holes at a ways away... Wouldn't mind to upgrade the glass but thats another 400+ that I don't have...

Why not just borrow the money and make you kid pay for it?

I mean all the cool kids in Washington are doing it, and since they are our leaders, should we not follow their lead?

Plus I did a little digging, and talked some with our financial advisor, and all this BS about this is the worst it has been since the '20's is such a lie it is not even funny. Just back in the area of 1973-1974 it was worse then it is now, but I guess they think the population either has forgotten it, or enough were not around to experience it. So this constant pushing of the USA being on the verge of an apocalypse is really making me angry.

Yes this is being blown totally out of proportion, just like everything else involving the Obama presidency so far.

<random thought>

If we had the same level of technology (Internet, 24/7 news coverage, etc) during the Hoover -> FDR transition do you think we could have gotten a better New Deal? I was watching the news coverage on Friday, apparently all the phone lines at the capitol building were jammed with angry Americans calling their Congressman after watching the news of the initial stimulus package passed by the House

</random thought>

The New Deal was covered up by the War Machine. This is the Old Deal, and they can't hide it. ;)

Now you're talking in Jibbah Jabbah speak

Sorry I will keep my crazy talk to myself. ;)

Why not just borrow the money and make you kid pay for it?

I mean all the cool kids in Washington are doing it, and since they are our leaders, should we not follow their lead?

Hmmm, if they are doing it, it must be right!

Eh, I can live without the rifle, at this point in my life though I'd rather get rid of debt. :)

Just got the grade for the last exam and it seems I passed all of them this semester. 2 week vacation FTW !

Beer time was on Saturday :wacky:

I wouldn't mind one right now though. Thanks for the idea :)

I'm from Texas so you's gonna have to talk plainer, hyuck

WOW, lots of posts since yesterday. Just finished reading them all.

Beer time was on Saturday :wacky:

I wouldn't mind one right now though. Thanks for the idea :)

I would join you if I was not training so heavy. ;)

Loch Haven huh? I had an offer for partial scholarship for soccer at LHU. :)

I live 2 miles away from the college. I almost went there on a wrestling scholarship, but decided to get into electronics.

Can't trust a Democrat with Economic/Finance Policy

Can't trust a Republican with Social Policy

words to live by, heh

Can't trust a Democrat with Economic/Finance Policy

Can't trust a Republican with Social Policy

words to live by, heh

I have learned over the years to live by DTA (don't trust anybody until they earn your trust)

I can't vote.

There are the most RANDOM topics ever in here.

I can't vote.

You have no idea...

I can't vote.

That is the whole point. :)

I can't vote.

word

I can't vote.

word

Makes for interesting reading and keeps things from getting boring!

I live 2 miles away from the college. I almost went there on a wrestling scholarship, but decided to get into electronics.

We had a local boy who played soccer and ended up getting a scholarship to PSU for football, he is now the kicker for the Bears. I think.

We had a local boy who played soccer and ended up getting a scholarship to PSU for football, he is now the kicker for the Bears. I think.

DAAAAA Bears DA Bears DA Bears Da Bears Da Bears!!

DAAAAA Bears DA Bears DA Bears Da Bears Da Bears!!

Do you know who he is?