mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It doesn't help much that what I want a rifle to do is a little more than most rational people.

Tell us more!!!!

Even UT Austin is 120,000 for out of state-ers in tuition alone

2 Nightshade 12's :)

Haha yeah, listen to Rob, he knows all about it ;)

Good, Happy to see some more shade builds.. not many of them

It doesn't help much that what I want a rifle to do is a little more than most rational people.

Tell us more!!!!

I just want to be able to poke a hole in something a rather long ways away... Once I get it done I'd like to be able to use it to poke holes in things at 800-1000yrds...

Really need to start running again though, couldn't get the heart rate down enough when shooting the other day at the range... Maybe it was being around the woman, maybe its to much beer drinking... But was having problems shooting between the beats like I use to be able to do.

I want a pistol to reliably engage targets to 50-80yrds, a medium range rifle out to 500, and then a bolt gun to reach out to 1000...

But by the time that is said and done, there goes about 10k+ with ammo, reloading, rifles, etc.

Its one of them things, I think I know what I want, now I just need time, money, money, and time.

Really need to start running again though, couldn't get the heart rate down enough when shooting the other day at the range... Maybe it was being around the woman, maybe its to much beer drinking... But was having problems shooting between the beats like I use to be able to do.

I think a combo of all 3...........the lack of cardio being the main one

Hmmmm, I need the woman around more than. Lord knows I get enough cardio when she is here....

Get my ass back in shape, start training again and see if I can't get my butt on the national team for pistol...

Teh woman made the mistake one night while we were lying there in bed together of asking what I was thinking...

"What are you thinking about?"

"Uh, you don't want to know..."

"No really."

"Going over doing speed reloads on my carry gun..."

*Sigh*

"Wow..."

"You asked..." :P

Get my ass back in shape, start training again and see if I can't get my butt on the national team for pistol...

see u need to be out here do i could have a shooting buddy

I would if I could. :)

you guys are allowed to have all the fun blackrifles and carrying laws in az. ca sucks for gun ownership. i'd like to get a marlin 1894c in .357 to go with my gp-100. that'd be my ca legal bush rifle. that purchase is down the road, i am buying a ruger p345 tomorrow however. :Doh:

i sort of wish i could still be in the same shape i was when i was playing football :(

but that is alot of friecken work.

but i think if i went to hitting it hard again i think having the more mass on my body now that i could be bigger with muscle definition or what not.

but thats alot of work... :shrug:

Hey guys whatcha think?

1.png

i think something shoulda been in the trunk breaking the hinges already damn slo polk :D

Teh woman made the mistake one night while we were lying there in bed together of asking what I was thinking...

"What are you thinking about?"

"Uh, you don't want to know..."

"No really."

"Going over doing speed reloads on my carry gun..."

*Sigh*

"Wow..."

"You asked..." :P

hahaha,simular instance with mine same question to me, I said, im conjering [ <~ is that a word? w/e ] up some extra security measures to prevent my house being infultrated by terrorists. She said im paranoid. i said, theres nothing wrong with being prepared :lol: nothing worse than being caught off guard. Guess thats why i have a weapon @ my disposal in every corner of my house :D

What can I say, I'm a fan of overkill :)

About a month ago my neighbor comes knocking on my door [didnt know who it was yet] soon as i crack it open he said ''put the gun down''. hahaha i dont really know him well, it was a random visit and hes never been in my house. i had to laugh afterwards true story

damn, early day tomarrow, guess im out for the night

i really like al green's covers, especially his versions of the doors' - "light my fire" and hank williams' - "so lonesome i could cry"

Hey guys whatcha think?

1.png

Needs a bit of extra bracing along the length of the large panels.

I want a pistol to reliably engage targets to 50-80yrds, a medium range rifle out to 500, and then a bolt gun to reach out to 1000...

But by the time that is said and done, there goes about 10k+ with ammo, reloading, rifles, etc.

:Doh:

So what do you think of your new Mag KU? I still haven't gotten around to installing mine...

Very nice.

borat-high-five.jpg

It could do a little better on the lows, 35 hz and down, but that may just be because I'm used to a ported 15.

stupid f'ing Missouri douchebags.