mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

duran you sure did make a mess in the active topics!

Well everyone I am out for the night.

But not asleep .

So feel free to text me. 225-505-3218. I am in a race with a few friends now so i need people to text. First person to 20,000 wins.

see what im talking about... no worries.

duran you sure did make a mess in the active topics!

haha yeah I deleted my thread jacking posts

Mornin' HOP! No activity in 9 hours???

^ Wake yo ass up!

morning :bump:

11hrs to go untill morning :P

So i need some info from you guys.

Gone in 60 seconds (part 1.2? Nicholas cage version i mean) they have the scene with low rider playing. What is the purpose of this scene?

It's just used to show them getting mentally prepared for the task at hand. That was their ritual before every boost.

That's all I took from it too. No deep references there!

I don't drink at all...... I am what do they call it....... Straight Edge? No drugs or drinking?

Are you the straight edge type that kicks the chit out of people that do drink and do drugs?

NO!!!!! That would be mean. I am a nice guy, I help all the drunk/fudged up people get home safe.

You'll feel good about yourself for doing it for a while, then you get bogged down because it just begins to feel like babysitting. It happened to me.

I've never done drugs, never been drunk (though I have a whiskey and coke every couple weeks). I don't see a reason to lose control of myself. I guess I have no worries as bigjon puts it, but I live my life in attempt to avoid any worries. Granted I'm fortunate with such a good family. But that's another reason to not screw it up and disrespect by doing dumb things.

I don't drink at all...... I am what do they call it....... Straight Edge? No drugs or drinking?

Are you the straight edge type that kicks the chit out of people that do drink and do drugs?

NO!!!!! That would be mean. I am a nice guy, I help all the drunk/fudged up people get home safe.

You'll feel good about yourself for doing it for a while, then you get bogged down because it just begins to feel like babysitting. It happened to me.

I've never done drugs, never been drunk (though I have a whiskey and coke every couple weeks). I don't see a reason to lose control of myself. I guess I have no worries as bigjon puts it, but I live my life in attempt to avoid any worries. Granted I'm fortunate with such a good family. But that's another reason to not screw it up and disrespect by doing dumb things.

i have been drunk once.

it was pretty much miserable!

and for the part of taking care of others, i usually take care of my friends and usually end up driving.

i drink a fair amount and usually when i drink i drink enough to have a pretty good buzz.

:drink40: Im just about off work and going to drink me a couple beers!

morning :bump:

11hrs to go untill morning :P

you're literally on the other side of the map :)

how do you like that 28hz tune tmax

When I was 17 my girlfriend at the time was finally ready to have sex. I, as one might expect of a 17 year old, was excited. Neither hell nor high water was going to stand between me and my final destination.

I get ready for the night, trim everything up, shower extra well. Unfortunately there was also an issue. I have a digestional disorder that sometimes cause my **** to become large and quite solid while still inside me. I wasn't aware it was a treatable problem and, in fact, just thought everyone had to deal with the equivalent of anal kidney stones. I bring this up because I had a mighty one which had been loaded into the gun for several days.

So he says it's treatable but never reveals the treatment. Although it seems that he found out his own treatment by the end of the night- sticking your finger up there! Seems to work.

Oh that reminds me of a story that one of my friends told (during supper at the dorms, no less). He said one of his high school buddies was dating the principal's daughter. One night he was doing her up the butt at her parents' house, in her dad's office. They were supposed to be away, but apparently came home early. The dad walks in, sees this happening, and throws up. Apparently the guy wanted to get one last thrust in after that happened, and apparently he hit a nerve (or whatever happened to that guy in the other story) and she had a....bowel movement. I bet that was weird.

Haha im sure it was.

That would suck to have tha parents walk in on ya.

That's why I don't do anal!

Eff that...