mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

the gf got a ticket of 78 in a 65 on either I-64 or I-81

i'm not sure how that happens since i drive the same road all the time and always set my cruise on at least 80.

Hmmm, just got an IPS drive error.

Doing a daily and full site back up right now.

Bank CEO's back to kissing some ass again for more money :asskiss:

Our alexa got a little better.

FUCT

Fixed ;)

Fixed again :D

:squintfinger:

Anyone do online trading? If they do what site do you guys use?

I use scottrade. I like it. Trades are only $7, which is the lowest I've seen. But I only started 2 weeks ago.

You're an IPS.......wait, dammit I've used that one already. I need new material.

"The AP is reporting that two satellites just crashed 500 miles above Siberia in the first-ever in-orbit collision of two spacecrafts."

You're an IPS.......wait, dammit I've used that one already. I need new material.

Ahahaha

Don't quit your day job.;)

Have a few pictures uploading of my latest small project, nothing very exciting though.

"The AP is reporting that two satellites just crashed 500 miles above Siberia in the first-ever in-orbit collision of two spacecrafts."

I just read that too. Crazy. The article also says that there are thousands (can't remember how many now) of 4"+ pieces of floating debris in orbit. That space debris has become more of a risk for manned space shuttles than the takeoff and landing. That's not good. Somebody get a space vacuum sweeper up there!

Somewhere in India a young lady and young man eloped and wed. I think it was the young girl's family who invited 8 of the young man's family over "to get to know them" or something. But instead they were killed and beheaded. This act was due to the young man being poor and his family having a bad history with the girl's family.

Apparently this isn't that uncommon of an ordeal. The article also said that a while ago another family killed both wedders (including their own child) because they didn't approve of the marriage.

I think its time to move

I just read that too. Crazy. The article also says that there are thousands (can't remember how many now) of 4"+ pieces of floating debris in orbit. That space debris has become more of a risk for manned space shuttles than the takeoff and landing. That's not good. Somebody get a space vacuum sweeper up there!

i heard that!

damn space trash can be a BiTcH!

I think its time to move

whys that? snowing in the desert too much for ya :D