mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Does anybody know the maximum air velocity in a port before noise occurs?

I think it's something like 20-25 f/s.

I put a link to one. The Toto washlet will make it into my house, but it is going in the Master bath.

those things sort of interest me

so pretty much you spary your ass with the water then take a towel and dry it

and hopefully you got everything or you will have some friends on the towel?

usually with a washlet you have an air dryer :fing34:

horrible photoshop job on the forum banner btw

holy 30+ pages of countertop granit talk!

i really wish it was just about anything other then that subject. i have NO interest in it and i find i only find 2-3 posts a page on something other then countertops!

Before that it was high-flo crappers, so I guess it is a step in the right direction. ;)

:)

atleast i was somewhat interested in that. the way doo doo runs into our perfectly clean waters can be kind of interesting.

on that note, as anyone had first hand experience with the toilets that wash your crack for you when you flush?

i can't believe somebody didn't mention putting that in their house!

Fancy counter tops > or = fancy poo hardware.

UGV update:

44238282.jpg

59036511.jpg

18868852.jpg

85668185.jpg

that is one heck of a project. looking good. Looks tough as all hell and overbuilt. I like it.

Shake, shake, shake, senora, shake your body line

Shake, shake, shake, senora, shake it all the time

Work, work, work, senora, work your body line

Work, work, work, senora, work it all the time

holy 30+ pages of countertop granit talk!

i really wish it was just about anything other then that subject. i have NO interest in it and i find i only find 2-3 posts a page on something other then countertops!

Before that it was high-flo crappers, so I guess it is a step in the right direction. ;)

:)

atleast i was somewhat interested in that. the way doo doo runs into our perfectly clean waters can be kind of interesting.

on that note, as anyone had first hand experience with the toilets that wash your crack for you when you flush?

i can't believe somebody didn't mention putting that in their house!

Fancy counter tops > fancy poo hardware.

Fixed

Tom, that isn't going to break.

I hate Microsuck outlook

hmm there is some numbers I haven't see yet. I've seen 113.12f/s, 56.56f/s, and now 20-25. See what I am doing is update some of my box calculation sheets with a sort of air speed indicator. It calculates air speed for each frequency from 10Hz to 70Hz in intervals of 2.5, then based on a predetermined number(what I'm trying to figure out) tells me if there is port noise or not. It may be a fruitless effort but it is kinda fun to see/do.

I hate Microsuck outlook

it's such a horrible system.

I started a search when I typed that and it is still going. Aaargh

hmm there is some numbers I haven't see yet. I've seen 113.12f/s, 56.56f/s, and now 20-25. See what I am doing is update some of my box calculation sheets with a sort of air speed indicator. It calculates air speed for each frequency from 10Hz to 70Hz in intervals of 2.5, then based on a predetermined number(what I'm trying to figure out) tells me if there is port noise or not. It may be a fruitless effort but it is kinda fun to see/do.

That is because it is dependent on the area of the port. Smaller ports chuff at lower velocities.

That is because it is dependent on the area of the port. Smaller ports chuff at lower velocities.

Yes, but there should be a number that say I had 30in^2 of port at 30hz, will it chuff? If I had that number then all the frequencies above it should be fine.

Like this is what I am doing, all air speeds are calculated using port area, power handling, and reference efficiency of the driver.

AirVelocity.png

where is you box calc sheet from and what is the equation in cell C24?

I made the sheet, and there is no equation in C24 that is a static number that is 10% of mach. The cells below it say if there will be port noise based on it.

l_92da04ded1a2477cb3290a03ac1d4e44.jpg

I'm pretty sure I own the same pair of shorts as the little guy. Not the same size though for sho

Advice from a "Pro Doctor."

EDIT: That is not a comment from Meade, but one of his loyal Youtube fans.

You Dont Lose your hearing From Loud Noises Ever your hearing gets Bettter from loud Sounds and you could hear more away stuff closer this is for reals my dad is a Pro Docter the louder the better hearing you get is like working out lifting weights you get bigger and stronger the whole body works like that the

only thing that can hurt your hearing is getting punched in the ear or bad Liquids or Genetics true facts beleive it

Advice from a "Pro Doctor."

EDIT: That is not a comment from Meade, but one of his loyal Youtube fans.

You Dont Lose your hearing From Loud Noises Ever your hearing gets Bettter from loud Sounds and you could hear more away stuff closer this is for reals my dad is a Pro Docter the louder the better hearing you get is like working out lifting weights you get bigger and stronger the whole body works like that the

only thing that can hurt your hearing is getting punched in the ear or bad Liquids or Genetics true facts beleive it

that person fails at everything forever.

I'm pretty sure if he attempted suicide, he would fail at that as well

I think I developed TMJ somehow. I can't close my damn jaw for 2 days now...

I could just be snoring and the wife popped me in the mouth with the big roaster oven she just purchased for me.

I do snore pretty loud.