mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Tomorrow I may drink.............PT at 0600 is not a good thing

3 projects, 4 quizes and 2 homeworks...all in 3 weeks.

This is like anal rape without lube

:(

never had said anal rape

Holy crap is it hard to pick a security panel. Maybe I will be ready to buy by tomorrow though. That would take a huge load off my mind and allow me to refocus on other more important things.

Sad Day, My Dahlquists DQ-10s need to be sold and I found a buyer today.

It's a shape my Apt is too small for them next year :(

Hopefully the 50" plasma will make up for for the loss :)

DQ-10 >> Plasam

Although potentially a bit uglier from an aesthetic point of view (read: getting laid factor)

DQ-10 >> Plasam
Although potentially a bit uglier from an aesthetic point of view (read: getting laid factor)

I love those DQ-10s. I even have the passive x-over and DQ-1w subwoofer. I just am downgrading apt size and don't have the room for them. I am also getting rid of my 53" rear proj. sony tv. I am either going to get a new 50" Panasonics or a used 50" Pioneer Elite. Either way I get a killer deal through work.

I am debating buying some Definitive Technology speakers through work when i get some more cash. Another unbeatable deal.

Oh and the aesthetics never bothered me or any lady friends. Every girl that make their way to my place knows I am a nerd. :P

just finished the PE order for the zdt3.5s.

How do you like them?

Just listened to a guys system on a Jeep. He showed me the reciept and it was $2200 for the whole thing. 2 10" type E's w/ Coaxil Type R's, and a component set of tpye R's. The coaxils were installed in the headache rack and the components are installed in the floor of the B Pillars facing the back sides of the seat. All powered by 2 Kenwood amps w/ a Pio Headunit

So $2200 for all rear fill. Though I will say it was loud and decently clear and would be good for cruising the beach with the top off and the 10's were pretty good for what they were. Just crazy though to spend that much for that.

Considering you could do the same for $600 a 4x markup is painful.

"decently clear" my ass. :)

Not something I've ever tried :P

Looking at my system though. If upgraded to a different 2-way active I'm probably looking at 2.2K as well with all the deadening. Which is just fuggin crazy to think about, but hell its fun.

i just got two new toys in and i am soo happy with my purchases

Really think I want to skip doing a better 2-way Actice and go for the 3-way. I've got the processing power now, and a long summer to do some work. I would like to a tweet/midrange in the pillars with 8's in the doors. I really want something that can raise up my stage aout in front of me and i think this would be perfect.

Sorry I had to be an ass but Jacob explained clearly why they are using that fusing.

Search and reading > bassahaulic.

I couldn't and still can't find it...... :(

I failz

How do you like them?

damn i wish i knew, I still don't have boxes for them. got the xovers temp mounted but would be good enough to leave alone.

Hopefully this summer I'll get them all finished up and actually get a listen out of them!

How do you like them?

damn i wish i knew, I still don't have boxes for them. got the xovers temp mounted but would be good enough to leave alone.

Hopefully this summer I'll get them all finished up and actually get a listen out of them!

Some of us are real curious :)

Sorry I had to be an ass but Jacob explained clearly why they are using that fusing.

Search and reading > bassahaulic.

I couldn't and still can't find it...... :(

I failz

And why do you care anyway??

i just got two new toys in and i am soo happy with my purchases

since Tom isn't here and I don't feel like being productive

:stfu:

Really think I want to skip doing a better 2-way Actice and go for the 3-way. I've got the processing power now, and a long summer to do some work. I would like to a tweet/midrange in the pillars with 8's in the doors. I really want something that can raise up my stage aout in front of me and i think this would be perfect.

8's :woot:

Your truck SUCKS for pillar work btw. Stupid crap GM dash. I'd do kicks.