mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Soo. I took my exaust off today, to put a new one on (flowmasters). when i took it off they didnt fit, so tomarrow ii have to get a reducer, but now when i drive with it off. My radio wines really bad. Any ideas on how to fix that?

Why are you quoting yourself with no extra text? In particular since your question was already answered. :(

The final report is due on the day of your presentation. Please provide the instructor with a digital copy of your final report AND presentation (CD only).

though we already delegated that task to a specific member in our group I went ahead and did it too, just in case that certain person doesn't do it. Am I micromanaging too much?

Woofers tend to be finicky beasts and when they are on the return stroke, if there is not enough power, they will not pound hard enough and instead tend to muffle badly. Precisely why we have capacitors to ensure they can be fed enough current.

:ehh:

DUH!

Soo. I took my exaust off today, to put a new one on (flowmasters). when i took it off they didnt fit, so tomarrow ii have to get a reducer, but now when i drive with it off. My radio wines really bad. Any ideas on how to fix that?

Why are you quoting yourself with no extra text? In particular since your question was already answered. :(

1. Exahaust has nothing to do with the radio.. ever. Unless you grounded your radio to it.

2. Adding a Flowmaster that your have to reduce pipe size for is just adding sound and decreasing performance. How di you get it wrong the first time?

Sooo Ryan2,

I'm looking into building a desk for myself this Summer. Probably something with two regular drawers and a deep drawer for files on each side. Really dunno just throwing stuff out. Got any ideas? design, type of wood, how to build, etc...

Got the truck muddy this weekend :) and this was only while driving on a "road"

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

Went and shot some clay this weekend. I'm terrible at Skeet. Shot 10/25 each round. I did hit 21/25 on Trap and ~13/25 on Sporting Clays. I think I need to stop using the pump :)

Women drivers and shitty cars FTL. If that was my truck, it would be a dent haha.

She was probably talking on the phone, putting her make-up on, and switching CDs at the same time!!

Wrong.. The truck would be damaged just as bad, and you'd have more chance for injury due to the frame.

I wanna see what people say about it

Just jumped in on a poker game and double my money in 5 min so I checked out :)

usdm.gif

I am missing it. :coolugh:

Just finished my last paper of the semester! One summer class and I'll have a degree! Woot!

Lata yo.......nap time

Just finished my last paper of the semester! One summer class and I'll have a degree! Woot!

nice avatar

Never mind Adrian I didn't read your last post :suicide-santa:

No sex causes bad eyes ? :P

It's been 6 freaking days :(

my brain feels a little mushy and my fingers feel retarded trying to type. we celebrated my internship acceptance with a little too much small batch bourbon last night :D

my first week will be a crash course on safety procedures so that i can go play in all the nanotechnology labs. got to see some pretty cool shit yesterday, like a cross section of a liquid helium cooled super magnet. they pump 4 K helium around the magnet, and then pump a layer of liquid nitrogen around the helium to help keep the magnet cool. walked the length of one of the clean rooms too, looks like something out of a james bond movie.

That's sweet! Sorry if you posted this earlier, but who did you get the internship through?

the internship is through the California NanoSystems Institute at UCSB.

Sweet, you working for Kim?

come june i'll be working with a research group on social science innovations regarding nanotechnology. the team leader is in france and i'm working under a graduate fellow. i'm not in the physical sciences, i'm just feeling lucky that i get exposure to these labs without years of ap calculus and physics.

here's the workgroup i've been assigned to (not sure which Kim you're speaking of):

http://www.cns.ucsb.edu/research-at-cns-ucsb-10/

Think I'm going to make a underbed gun storage cabinet this summer. Some linear bearings, some fire rated sheetrock, some steel, some oak, little bit of redneck ingenuity and I think I'll have a slide out gun cabinet that is fire rated and looks like a typical oak underbed storage cabinet.

That would be pretty awesome.

Sooo Ryan2,

I'm looking into building a desk for myself this Summer. Probably something with two regular drawers and a deep drawer for files on each side. Really dunno just throwing stuff out. Got any ideas? design, type of wood, how to build, etc...

Yep, I've got some ideas. Do you have any specific goals you want to accomplish, budget, materials, or look you want to copy?

Think I'm going to make a underbed gun storage cabinet this summer. Some linear bearings, some fire rated sheetrock, some steel, some oak, little bit of redneck ingenuity and I think I'll have a slide out gun cabinet that is fire rated and looks like a typical oak underbed storage cabinet.

I don't want to spend the 1000+ for a cheaper 'fire rated' gun cabinet, I don't need an honest to god safe in a rental house so I figure why not make it as inconspicuous as possible and have it look like a drawer? Front face folds down, then dual deadbolts and steel front with pull out slide for long guns with a pistol part on the side, with linear bearings I can make it with 1000lb+ load capacity without any problems. I'll be sure to post pictures as it gets built. :)

I don't want to spend the 1000+ for a cheaper 'fire rated' gun cabinet, I don't need an honest to god safe in a rental house so I figure why not make it as inconspicuous as possible and have it look like a drawer? Front face folds down, then dual deadbolts and steel front with pull out slide for long guns with a pistol part on the side, with linear bearings I can make it with 1000lb+ load capacity without any problems. I'll be sure to post pictures as it gets built. :)

lots of pictures.

Summer class, boo, degree :woot: Nice work Todd!