mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

So I have no room for my computer since I moved back from college. I'll probably be on here less over the summer, but I'll pop in every day still. :)

On another note, I did get accepted into a Biomedical Electronics program for the fall. So I believe I'm going to be starting a new adventure!

congrats! :fing34:

port looks sick adrian!

sean, have you tried Wild Horse pinot? it's my favorite local pinot that i can still afford ($20-30/bottle). it's from paso robles, about 20 minutes north on san luis obispo and it might just win you a case ;)

Montana resident Maureen Edgerton recently had a close encounter of her own and was lucky to walk away. Instead of a 200-pound deer, she ran into a heard of bison that was migrating across the road. Adult bison weigh 1,000 to 2,000 pounds, but somehow Edgerton walked away relatively unscathed. Not so lucky was her 2007 Ford Fusion or several of the Bison, all of which were write-offs. In spite of the damage to the front of the car, the roof remained intact and the engine was still running afterward.

10fusionbison.jpg

my brain feels a little mushy and my fingers feel retarded trying to type. we celebrated my internship acceptance with a little too much small batch bourbon last night :D

my first week will be a crash course on safety procedures so that i can go play in all the nanotechnology labs. got to see some pretty cool shit yesterday, like a cross section of a liquid helium cooled super magnet. they pump 4 K helium around the magnet, and then pump a layer of liquid nitrogen around the helium to help keep the magnet cool. walked the length of one of the clean rooms too, looks like something out of a james bond movie.

my brain feels a little mushy and my fingers feel retarded trying to type. we celebrated my internship acceptance with a little too much small batch bourbon last night :D

my first week will be a crash course on safety procedures so that i can go play in all the nanotechnology labs. got to see some pretty cool shit yesterday, like a cross section of a liquid helium cooled super magnet. they pump 4 K helium around the magnet, and then pump a layer of liquid nitrogen around the helium to help keep the magnet cool. walked the length of one of the clean rooms too, looks like something out of a james bond movie.

That's sweet! Sorry if you posted this earlier, but who did you get the internship through?

tub of pimento cheese in the fridge, expiration date February 27 :lol2:

port looks sick adrian!

sean, have you tried Wild Horse pinot? it's my favorite local pinot that i can still afford ($20-30/bottle). it's from paso robles, about 20 minutes north on san luis obispo and it might just win you a case ;)

I haven't but will, too late for tonight :)

WinRAR

How do I get that?

Google

Does anyone have a legitimate copy?

How is it possible to not find it Googling. The first 5 hits when I did it were download sites.

I found it, I just want to make sure someone has gotten a legitimate copy. I don't want spyware or viruses.

So the VATS system in the Cadillac has decided to start acting up... Time to just figure out how to bypass the damn thing.

if it's the same VATS as on the Imp, you just measure the resistance of that chip in the key and then put the same value resistor inline with some wire under the dash

Yep, already have the resistor wire made up and sitting on my desk just have to get it installed.

Got the VATS bypass installed, seems to have fixed my problem. :)

Nice to not see the blurb on the dash about the 'Car may not restart', when I see that I start wondering...

:fing34:

1 Presentation, 3 tests, 1 quiz....one week left

2 pics for today :P

IMG_5711.jpg

Found my car's brother (same engine, almost the same mileage and age) :lol:

IMG_5717.jpg

Closer one is mine.

Congrats on the college Ryan J !

tub of pimento cheese in the fridge, expiration date February 27 :lol2:

Do it. I dare you.

too late and hell no

Congrats on the college Ryan J !

Thanks Adrian! P.S. Your country is beautiful. Every picture you post makes me want to visit there!

Thank you. Feel free to visit, we've got some empty beds / rooms :P

Hit a bucket of golf balls today. Fairly pleased with the way it went for the first time swinging a club for the season.

I hit two good balls today...I stepped on a rake...

oldie but a goodie...

I hit two good balls today...I stepped on a rake...

oldie but a goodie...

not the pickle?

Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok

Okay which one of you freakin moderators deleted that threat about god? I was typing a HUGE rant totally shooting that guy down, then go to post it and I can't! So I'll post it here :D

An large mass with infinite gravity and mass exploding causing particles to scatter everywhere, they eventually clumped together (Because everything with mass has gravity) and continued to do so. After a while of collecting small particles the masses grew, they grew over millions of years. Finally when they got so large, the intense heat and pressure at the center of the masses caused nuclear fusion, creating the larger elements, causing more masses to form, they grew to be planet size, yet they were still very hot from the pressure exerted by their own gravity, they cooled over millions of years, sulfuric acid created a sort of "atmosphere" and held in some of the heat. hydrogen and oxygen bonded to form water, from there small unicellular bacteria formed, then multicellular organisms, algae, plants,...etc.

Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.