mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Why bother with the first if it tastes like ass?? So many beers that are great tasting that could be substituted.

Yeah I dont know..

Im only 20 so I really only drink anything thats beer even if it tastes bad. When buying bottles though I buy that semi to good shit and nothing ever trashy like 10$ bottles of Vodka.. I think I just need to wait until i actually grow into beer more. Who knows.

I like my Blue Moon and I'm sticking to it.

If I recall are you the one who bought the silver Mustang?

If so was it in that car?

That would be me and that would be the car. The beater gets better mileage, but I don't like to drive it unless I have to.

never much cared for beer myself.....highballs are nice though

never much cared for beer myself.....highballs are nice though

I was never a beer drinker at all. I always heard from older people that you tend to grow into the taste of it. And this past year Ive really started to not mind the taste. I prefer the bottle over a beer but I think im growing into liking beer. Plus 40's are so cheap. 2.50 for like three beers in that bottle.

I hate driving my Cougar in snow..

must...resist...making...joke....

I grew into the taste of beer as well, it wasn't instantaneous and took a year or 2 but by the time I was 16 I enjoyed the dark stuff. Still do.

btw, "Natty Light" isn't beer. Neither is Budweiser, anything with the word Golden in it, anything light, and most definitely not any of those calorie free nonsense beers. Always amuses me to see people drink Bud Select and then eat at McPukes. WTF, picking your caloric poisons I understand, but holy shit is that some mis-applied dieting.

btw i shot the .40 and the 9mm

the 40 was the compact version, dont' remember the name they give it, and the 9mm was the middle sized version.

I THINK the compact version is the XO model.

And the only reason I learn remotly towards Springfield is ATM the wife is REALLY comfortable with it.......

But I found a range in Tucson that rents handguns.

If the rate is $9.00 is that per hour? Per firearm, or per day?

And is 27 bucks for 50 rounds of .45 range ammo a good price?

J

I grew into the taste of beer as well, it wasn't instantaneous and took a year or 2 but by the time I was 16 I enjoyed the dark stuff. Still do.

btw, "Natty Light" isn't beer. Neither is Budweiser, anything with the word Golden in it, anything light, and most definitely not any of those calorie free nonsense beers. Always amuses me to see people drink Bud Select and then eat at McPukes. WTF, picking your caloric poisons I understand, but holy shit is that some mis-applied dieting.

Still can't quite get with the dark beer program............just for the most part bleh to me

Speaking of sucking gas, I got 16.6mpg last week and 80% of my driving was on the highway. I think my foot may be a little too heavy on the on and off ramps.

Aside from not stomping on the gas, any tips for increasing MPG's?

My Xterra sucks gas like an infant sucks tits

I like the design of the 1911, I just dont find its weight distrobution comfortable for me, and the wife would be happy with it but prefers the Springfield XD

J

Find a shorter one and play with it, better distribution, not as front heavy.

colt lightweight commander? :D

If they have one to try, yet another one to try.

Thank for the recomendation!!!!

J

Speaking of sucking gas, I got 16.6mpg last week and 80% of my driving was on the highway. I think my foot may be a little too heavy on the on and off ramps.

Aside from not stomping on the gas, any tips for increasing MPG's?

My Xterra sucks gas like an infant sucks tits

Google "Hypermiling"

I HATE puckers who drive ultra non-aggressively and if it is to save gas there is a very easy way to do it. GET OFF THE FUCKING ROAD ASSHOLE.

In response to the lamest fucking idea evar of hyperdumbassfuckery on the roadways.

I HATE puckers who drive ultra non-aggressively and if it is to save gas there is a very easy way to do it. GET OFF THE FUCKING ROAD ASSHOLE.

Don't get my wrong Sean, I am one agressive motherfucker on the road, but I need some better MPG's in the damn truck.

J

Shiner Bock is my beer of choice at the moment

Don't get my wrong Sean, I am one agressive motherfucker on the road, but I need some better MPG's in the damn truck.

J

what are u getting?

my dad frontier gets about 20.

Mks xterra i wanna say gets about 20 too.

J

If you "need" better mileage, perhaps a different car would have suited your needs better.

My car rarely breaks into the teens when I drive it around town :P

And no a Prius NEVER makes sense. What a huge waste of resources that pos is.

Not that anyone here thought it would.

Time for sleeps. Damn East coast time :(

I dislike my gas mileage.... :(

It's horrible. And now my motor isn't running right.......

BTW, my batteries love getting a full charge.