mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I HATE puckers who drive ultra non-aggressively and if it is to save gas there is a very easy way to do it. GET OFF THE FUCKING ROAD ASSHOLE.

Don't get my wrong Sean, I am one agressive motherfucker on the road, but I need some better MPG's in the damn truck.

J

If you "need" better mileage, perhaps a different car would have suited your needs better.

My car rarely breaks into the teens when I drive it around town :P

You don't need a Prius to get great gas mileage, the driver controls the gas mileage.

I dislike my gas mileage.... :(

It's horrible. And now my motor isn't running right.......

That's what you get for buying Chrysler.

Fuck man. . .

The boy is teething and has not slept well the past few weeks. I was just on the edge of sleep and he woke up, so I fed him and put him back in his crib, now I'm wide awake, but dead tired and only going on 4 hours sleep already and have to wake up in 4 hours. Dammit, I'm going to have a stroke by the time I'm 35.

It happens......

stratusfaction got 25-28mpg and had about 165k on it when I gave it to the parents, shitty ass car but did what it was supposed to do rather well.

i don't think I really drank beer until I was 21, because then I could actually buy decent beer and found out that there is beer out there that tastes good.

can't sleep, think i may go for a walk on the get fucking stabbed huckleberry trail, actually tempted to carry the 1911.

FYI the huckelberry is a trail that is near VaTech that people have been killed on a couple times but extremely safe the other 99.9% of the time!

time to cook some breakfast, it's a shame we don't have anything fucking healthy

I HATE puckers who drive ultra non-aggressively and if it is to save gas there is a very easy way to do it. GET OFF THE FUCKING ROAD ASSHOLE.

Don't get my wrong Sean, I am one agressive motherfucker on the road, but I need some better MPG's in the damn truck.

J

If you "need" better mileage, perhaps a different car would have suited your needs better.

You don't need a Prius to get great gas mileage, the driver controls the gas mileage.

You are brainwashed. If you drive for "hypermileage" you also drive like a jack ass and shouldn't be on the road.

I googled "hypermiling" just to see what in the fuck it is....basically are they just saying drive slower or what...

drive slow and don't drive like a Houstonian it seems....

seems I've been somewhat hypermiling ever since I started driving and didn't even know it....could have fooled me...

OIC now, thank you Wikipedia:

Generally, the recommended way to hypermile is using only the common techniques. However, extreme hypermilers have been known to use controversial and illegal techniques:

* drafting behind trucks, decreasing awareness of the road ahead and increasing the possibility of a rear-end collision

* driving far below the speed limit at times, disrupting the normal flow of traffic

* taking sharp curves at high speeds to avoid losing energy to braking

* coasting with the engine off, with the resulting loss of power steering and power brakes

* passing or rolling through red lights or stop signs in areas of low traffic

* over-inflating tires to reduce rolling resistance, sometimes to twice the manufacturer's specifications or more

Dumbasses

At least 45 people have died in a missile strike by a US drone aircraft in Pakistan, officials there have said.

The people killed in South Waziristan region had been attending a funeral for others killed in a US drone strike earlier on Tuesday.

Intelligence officials said at least 45 people had been killed and dozens more injured in the later strike, when two missiles were fired.

Oh the irony :ehh:

Generally, the recommended way to hypermile is using only the common techniques. However, extreme hypermilers have been known to use controversial and illegal techniques:

* drafting behind trucks, decreasing awareness of the road ahead and increasing the possibility of a rear-end collision

* driving far below the speed limit at times, disrupting the normal flow of traffic

* coasting with the engine off, with the resulting loss of power steering and power brakes

* over-inflating tires to reduce rolling resistance, sometimes to twice the manufacturer's specifications or more

Dumbasses

x eleventy billion. factorial.

Come to think of it I draft behind trucks.

When I'm on the moped :lol:

Damn, 4$ pitchers of real beer are kicking my ass this morning.

I grew into the taste of beer as well, it wasn't instantaneous and took a year or 2 but by the time I was 16 I enjoyed the dark stuff. Still do.

btw, "Natty Light" isn't beer. Neither is Budweiser, anything with the word Golden in it, anything light, and most definitely not any of those calorie free nonsense beers. Always amuses me to see people drink Bud Select and then eat at McPukes. WTF, picking your caloric poisons I understand, but holy shit is that some mis-applied dieting.

you mean stay away from american rice beer? :P

Still can't quite get with the dark beer program............just for the most part bleh to me

i'm not a fan of dark beers either they tend to bee too malty and sweet, i prefer a hoppier crisper beer. my weapon of choice:

http://www.sierranevada.com/beers/paleale.html

btw i shot the .40 and the 9mm

the 40 was the compact version, dont' remember the name they give it, and the 9mm was the middle sized version.

I THINK the compact version is the XO model.

And the only reason I learn remotly towards Springfield is ATM the wife is REALLY comfortable with it.......

But I found a range in Tucson that rents handguns.

If the rate is $9.00 is that per hour? Per firearm, or per day?

And is 27 bucks for 50 rounds of .45 range ammo a good price?

J

27 bucks for range ammo is a fine price. if it's an indoor range they may require you to shoot their ammo anyways (probably lead free primer ammo). i assume the $9 is for a lane rental for as long as you shoot, you may have to pay a rental fee for each gun you shoot too. i dunno if you can find the colt ltwt for rent, but it sure is secksi. 26 oz 1911, 4.2" barrel with the cocobolo grips and dot sights for under $1k!

O4860XSE.jpg

J

You are brainwashed. If you drive for "hypermileage" you also drive like a jack ass and shouldn't be on the road.

There is a limit though, the extreme guys do some stupid(and illegal) shit.

Dumbasses

I agree.

After a meeting of the World Motor Sport Council in Paris on Wednesday, Formula One racing

Thank God! Get Mosley out of there!

WTF is up with RBR? Switching power next year? Vettel and Webber are doing great, why fuck it up?