mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Got the laptop hooked up and tunes cranked up.

The tunes are turned up and the signal lights are barely coming on for my sub amp.... Might help that its a 15 on my CX902 bridged so its not exactly a small sub on a wimpy amp...

Well to make my day go by, anything you would think of that would be good. My budget is $1500, I have a Sony Str-De835 reciever, I was thinking something off parts express. My room is 14x9', so don't really need anything crazy.

$1500 for two speakers?

I was thinking two is all I'll need, I'm a noob to home stereo systems.

1500 is a hell of a big budget for some computer speakers.

I <3 FLAC and my Mileva's for music in teh home.

I can't tell the difference between lossless and 320K mp3s.

I get my hearing tested yearly and every year it's great, but I know I miss a lot of detail in movies and music. I also have trouble hearing people if there is background noise, but they don't test for shit like that.

Well to make my day go by, anything you would think of that would be good. My budget is $1500, I have a Sony Str-De835 reciever, I was thinking something off parts express. My room is 14x9', so don't really need anything crazy.

$1500 for two speakers?

I was thinking two is all I'll need, I'm a noob to home stereo systems.

Shit, if you've got time and tools, you can build something nasty for that amount of cash.

1500 is a hell of a big budget for some computer speakers.

I just like nice sound, I have these DCM speakers I got from my neighbor for free. They sound pretty good, I'm just going to put those in my living room, along with the 15' evo sub.

I'd be glad to get something from parts express and build something. I just threw out the $1500, because I assumed most home systems were very expensive.

I wish my damn Mags would sell so I can get crackin on my HT. Don't know how much longer the Northcreeks will be on sale.

I get my hearing tested yearly and every year it's great, but I know I miss a lot of detail in movies and music. I also have trouble hearing people if there is background noise, but they don't test for shit like that.

Depending on the environment I have a terrible time hearing people when there is background noise.

I'd be glad to get something from parts express and build something. I just threw out the $1500, because I assumed most home systems were very expensive.

It all depends on what you want and how much money you want to spend.

It all depends on what you want and how much money you want to spend.

Would be mostly, used for music and gaming. I guess I could just get a logitech system or something from best buy. I've just always liked to try and get stuff not everyone has.

I am pretty sure that no one can

Furniture delivery truck jumped a lane today, damn near drove me off the road...instead I galled the shit out of the front passenger rim on a low lying curb...got the DOT, license plate, and "how am I driving" numbers at least....

now to find a replacement AMG Monoblock wheel....anyone know where to get one

oh, and a good reference to a wheel/tire shop in Houston would be nice *glances towards MKader*

don't make me beg!!

It seems like it has been forever since i have been on here. THANK GOD i figured it out.

Thinking about getting this, anyone every tired them out? av123

If you can't listen to them I wouldn't buy. No way, no how. If you are building different story. I am confused though. You say you have $1500 and want to build and then are looking at low cost alternatives.

He HAS $1500, but I'm guessing that's not exactly what he'd like to spend.