mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'd probably sell you my LPG's if you go that route.

If you could find the Alpine/vifa xt19 it is pretty damn nice off axis as well

I've liked Morel MDT 21's for tweets.

Btw Aaron/Mark the automatic skin chanhe to lofi for the crackberry is the sweetness!!

Indeed. It is pretty kickass.

I'm thinking about using the behringer mic2200 for HPF and PEQ etc for the HT to handle the extra sub processing I will need, any other hot ideas?

http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/MIC2200.aspx

Borrow mine :) . B&K though not that cheap stuff.

Really, what do you want to measure?

I will measure later I have a feeling in room it's going to be a nightmare. That unit(the MIC2200) is just to have a HPF and some EQ capability, it's not an actual MIC

ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200

2-Channel Tube Microphone Preamplifier/Line Driver/DI Box

Features

Discrete mic/line input stages with soft mute +48 V phantom power

Ultra-wide bandwidth from 2 Hz to 200 kHz for open sound

Two fully parametric EQ’s with adjustable center frequency, bandwidth and level

Built-in high-quality vacuum tube for outstanding, ultra-musical tube sound

Fully tunable and switchable 12 dB high-pass filter

Phase reverse switch per channel

Level conversion (-10 dBV to +4 dBu) and DI box functionality

The MIC2200 is the ideal extension to your console, MIDI setup or hard disk recording system. Its integrated parametric EQ’s give you extra sound-shaping power, while its built-in tube adds warmth and transparency to your signal. In addition, the ULTRAGAIN PRO features direct injection and level conversion functionality.

Btw Aaron/Mark the automatic skin chanhe to lofi for the crackberry is the sweetness!!

Indeed. It is pretty kickass.

When I go 3G on my touch pro 2 I will be super mega ultra happy with the lo-fi I bet.

I'm thinking about using the behringer mic2200 for HPF and PEQ etc for the HT to handle the extra sub processing I will need, any other hot ideas?

I will measure later I have a feeling in room it's going to be a nightmare. That unit(the MIC2200) is just to have a HPF and some EQ capability, it's not an actual MIC

ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200

Features

The MIC2200 is the ideal extension to your console, MIDI setup or hard disk recording system. Its integrated parametric EQ’s give you extra sound-shaping power, while its built-in tube adds warmth and transparency to your signal. In addition, the ULTRAGAIN PRO features direct injection and level conversion functionality.

If you just need a mic amp, I'd go a different route.

I'm open to sugestions? This was just recomended to me for running the sub chan in my HT for processing as it's cheeper than dirt.

ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200

Features

If you just need a mic amp, I'd go a different route.

If its anything like my cheaper Behringer crossover and the preamp I have from them I wouldn't buy again. They 'work' but little quirks that randomly appear piss me off. If you just want a crossover and some EQ I'd probably look elsewhere, although I really can't point you in a direction right now.

Thanks for the tip Ryan2. I know behringer isn't really that amazing, but for ~$50, I was going to consider it. They make halfway decent amplifiers.

I like their DCX 2496 unit, their Tube preamp and CX2310? crossover unit kinda suck though. They work (most of the time), but thats about it. Definitely not something I would consider unless you are on a uber budget or just need something occasionally.

Freaking flowerpots

I have some resonances because of them and it scared me to death thinking I damaged a mid.

The baffles are attached to the flowerpots with duct tape and everything is held in position with shoelaces and duct tape :peepwall:

NEW YORK, July 6 (Reuters) - Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N) on Monday said it plans to expand the securities business it largely inherited when it bought Wachovia Corp, signaling its commitment to an area that has been recovering from last year's credit market seizure.

The fourth-largest U.S. bank will emphasize debt and equity underwriting, mergers and acquisitions, loan syndications, debt and equity sales and trading, municipal securities and some derivatives, while eschewing the proprietary trading and other risky businesses that caused big losses for many rivals.

*sigh*

I'd probably sell you my LPG's if you go that route.

If you could find the Alpine/vifa xt19 it is pretty damn nice off axis as well

I'm really so confused on what tweeter to pick. I know i enjoyed t-rav's midrange, but I don't know how it would react in my truck, but I know that Sean has experience with it in his truck but when it comes to the tweeter I don't know what the difference is going to be.

I don't really know wether I would like be to optimized for midrange or midbass.... no idea what so ever

by the way, post in the thread so other people can read the info as well

ER18, peerless exclusive, usher 8945 would all "fit" nice

It says the ushers frequency range is only to 8000

Check zaph's measurements. I'm not sure the usher can extend that high but I could be wrong :)

Knocked a key off of my crackberry today, putting it in the damn factory slide in holsters of all things.

Going to making another entertainment center for one of the guys I work with. Should look pretty damn good by the time its finished.

I need to find a case that I like for this damn phone.

Why the hell can't anyone make what I want? Is it to wrong to want shit that works?

I've liked Morel MDT 21's for tweets.

Hugely off axis?