mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Supposed to start getting awesome outside though. High of only around 80-82 for the 10 days after tomorrow :)

Finally can break out the fishing pole again, which has been in the corner of my room since I moved in three weeks ago. Or the golf clubs, which have been right next to it.

I finally replaced the ones that were stolen, this time though with custom sticks made for how I fish. :D

Finally have speakers on my computer here at work, hello pandora.com. :)

If I weren't on the phone all the time...

Morning.

another 50,000 acre fire blotting out the sun with smoke. why does this continue to happen? :(

another 50,000 acre fire blotting out the sun with smoke. why does this continue to happen? :(

Sometimes it just seems like California was never meant to be lived in.

It wouldn't happen if Californians weren't Californian

Aside from a few people, I wouldn't mind seeing Cali disappear.

Went and looked at a T-bird today that the guy told me was, "mint aside from the replaced doors which were the only spots of rust on the car."

I guess those silver doors on a red car just distract your eyes from the other 13 holes throughout the vehicle.

Looked at an Explorer last night that, "just needs a trans."

I guess the white door on the side of the red vehicle with the smashed in fender and rocker panel doesn't need commented on. Just replace the trans in it's good as new.

Going to look at a Rivi tonight that, "just needs a headgasket." At least this guy has told me all the issues with the car before I go to look at it.

Aside from a few people, I wouldn't mind seeing Cali disappear.

Agreed.

Went and looked at a T-bird today that the guy told me was, "mint aside from the replaced doors which were the only spots of rust on the car."

I guess those silver doors on a red car just distract your eyes from the other 13 holes throughout the vehicle.

I guess the white door on the side of the red vehicle with the smashed in fender and rocker panel doesn't need commented on. Just replace the trans in it's good as new.

Going to look at a Rivi tonight that, "just needs a headgasket." At least this guy has told me all the issues with the car before I go to look at it.

Loads of honest people in your area. ;)

Cali can be beautiful, I was really in awe in the canyons and the malibu area. I just wish the people there(not all, just most) were not there.

Was thinking we should put 1200 pix high worth of adds at the top of the main page and every forum page. :lol:

Rained all day and couldn't work on anything :(

God, this weather is getting me down.

I think I'm going to overbuild the shit out of the kicks to get my spirits up. Nothing like some resin buzz.

You need to switch to Epoxy resin. No buzz, no smell, no BS.

You are assuming he doesn't want the buzz :P

or did he?