mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I don't think I'm racing Friday. Won't be able to pay attention and that will hurt.

what sort of racing?

Felching.

Que???

What?

Que paso?

Shizzon

Shizzoff

Shizzon

Shizzoff

This is what I meant:

soundsolutionssignaturetb6.jpg

1991 BMW M5 -- Eclipse 8454, Eclipse PA5532, Seas W18E IB, Alpine-Scan D2904/6000, SoundSplinter Rli8 .65 tuned to 30hz

2002 Chevy Silverado -- Premier 880prs, Seas CA18RNX IB, LPG 25nfa, Mach 5 IXL-12.4 1.25 sealed, JL 1000/1 , JL 450/4

If you truly want SQ, start with lowering the noise floor of your car. Since the SSA Store doesn't carry these products, for the best options shop here:

Sound Deadening That Actually Works!

If you need help choosing, please create a thread here:

SSA General Forum

New members topics >> SSA Membership Terms + New Topic Guidelines + New Member Welcome

oic.

i've checked out sds before, very nice products. i think ill be using there ccf and mlv to finish up my doors later this year...

Wait, I know, I'll ask Shizzon.

:peepwall:

m5's sexy ssa babe TOP!!!

I need another glass.

Come over ;)

No less than 300 bottles here. :Doh:

I hope to inherit my mothers stock pile. But for the mean time, I will stick to my 9 or so bottles right behind me.

I realize I actually lied, I think we are down into the 250-275 range as I haven't had my yearly $1k at the liq since before the w got preggo. We didnt drink so many while she was, but the past coupel months I have greatly depleted the stock.

I have decreased my beer intake with my increase of wine intake.

I have no where near 300 bottles of beer. More like 100 and they are all on the wall.

err, more like a case.

You know what, the VW CC is a really nice looking car. I love the seats in those things. Those and the 9-3 Aero convertible I drove last year. That was a nice fucking car for coming from the general's camp. Er......... Government camp.

This is what I meant:

1991 BMW M5 -- Eclipse 8454, Eclipse PA5532, Seas W18E IB, Alpine-Scan D2904/6000, SoundSplinter Rli8 .65 tuned to 30hz

2002 Chevy Silverado -- Premier 880prs, Seas CA18RNX IB, LPG 25nfa, Mach 5 IXL-12.4 1.25 sealed, JL 1000/1 , JL 450/4

If you truly want SQ, start with lowering the noise floor of your car. Since the SSA Store doesn't carry these products, for the best options shop here:

SSA General Forum

New members topics >> SSA Membership Terms + New Topic Guidelines + New Member Welcome

I hope people are using the link to the General section. :)

me too. I'd really love to see more educated questions or at least ones with goals in the right place

Not sure how to remove the white underline, but meh it doesn't matter anyways.

That is just the link identification with this software ( a bunch of others do the same).

But it SHOULD be blue :D

So, if I put some spectrum on my cock, what size fuse will I need?

LOL

Wait, I know, I'll ask Shizzon.

ROFL

This is what I meant:

SSA General Forum

oic.

i've checked out sds before, very nice products. i think ill be using there ccf and mlv to finish up my doors later this year...

And Don is a great supporter of this site. When you see "Rudy" post about deadening you should believe what he posts ;)

I just had sex with a Unicorn.

And it shit out baby snails.

But of course according to the anthole I know nothing about deadening...although pretty much EVERY OEM that makes deadening has brought me in to consult with them or provide equipment to do their measurements. The ONLY production test system that ANY car manufacturer uses comes from us for this purpose as well. We can on the fly pull a sampling and do FE correlation on complete cars faster than anthole can spell Oberst bar.

And the baby snails farted some Amish Goat herders.

I need another glass.

Come over ;)

No less than 300 bottles here. :Doh:

I hope to inherit my mothers stock pile. But for the mean time, I will stick to my 9 or so bottles right behind me.

I realize I actually lied, I think we are down into the 250-275 range as I haven't had my yearly $1k at the liq since before the w got preggo. We didnt drink so many while she was, but the past coupel months I have greatly depleted the stock.

I have decreased my beer intake with my increase of wine intake.

I have no where near 300 bottles of beer. More like 100 and they are all on the wall.

err, more like a case.

My bottle collection has gone *poof*. Just really trying to streamline down as much as possible. We unloaded a bunch of Arthur's baby stuff in the last week, along with a ton of Amanda's prego clothes.

A black guy, a white guy and a Gray guy walk into a bar.

Which one fucks a duck?

This is what I meant:

SSA General Forum

I hope people are using the link to the General section. :)

me too. I'd really love to see more educated questions or at least ones with goals in the right place

I agree, and I hope they do.

Pete and Repete were in a boat.

Not sure how to remove the white underline, but meh it doesn't matter anyways.

That is just the link identification with this software ( a bunch of others do the same).

But it SHOULD be blue :D

Remind me later, I might be able to mess with the settings.

Pete fell out, but Repete threw his ass back in and drowned the bastard.

This is what I meant:

SSA General Forum

oic.

And Don is a great supporter of this site. When you see "Rudy" post about deadening you should believe what he posts ;)

Don personally dropped off a sample pack of SDS to my house. :)

Don't climb back in the boat.