mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Side note. He goes to his potty now, removes his diaper, and holds his dong down, but has yet to actually go.

I thought they didn't start using the potty til the twos?

I used to take off my diaper and shit in the corner well before two.

just when i thought i've seen some of the dumbest shit ever, this comes along and destroys it... got deadening??

That is the 250% coverage approach. ;)

It's Anthole's little brother.

Amusing, I have seen that thread linked now on pretty much every forum I go to and always in jest. Hell of a lot of work though. Amusing since if he bought a well built car in the first place it'd be quieter anyways.

^^^ now i see... must run in the family

just when i thought i've seen some of the dumbest shit ever, this comes along and destroys it... got deadening??

Really?

I fucked your mom!

That wasn't what I wanted to visualize. If you did, I don't care but I don't want to hear about it ONLY because I don't want to visualize it.

I was having an argument within myself, but outside of myself, but with someone else.

I drank two bottles of wine so naturally I thought I'd jump in to any conversation happening around me whether or not I was wanted

SS claims 500 degrees or something on the matt.. but dont worry i believe he's covering all of it in one of their sludge products...

SS also claims they know what they are talking about, but have NO pucking IDEA.

haha ya, i ment to say that in a satirical way.

Well, the asshat ruins a great forum, gives terrible advice, rips people off and tries to buy the damn car audio forum conglomerate so no one can compete with him. FUCKING TOOL.

*note my sig ;) been there for a few weeks but it is now a personal decision that whenever possible anywhere that fucker is not going to get any business if I am around. Treat a dog like a dog, a bitch like a bitch, and a ho like a ho.

Ryan, you ok?

WHORE

I'm no whore; I don't get paid.

If she's your whore, your a pimp

Really?

Figuratively?

Personally I'd MUCH rather have an eD sub-forum on here than SS.

I need another glass.

Ryan, you ok?

HELL NO!

Have you met my girlfriend?

Just had a conference call with Singapore and things don't look good.

Regrettably I think I "get" to close one of our businesses in the next couple weeks. :(

what kind of business are you in? sorry if its to personal, just curious..

Either you guys type slow or you've found something more exciting to do than talk to my drunk ass

I need another glass.

Come over ;)

No less than 300 bottles here. :Doh:

Really?

Figuratively?

Hypothetically?

Ryan, you ok?

HELL NO!

Have you met my girlfriend?

Um no. Is she a yankee fan too? :tehe:

Just had a conference call with Singapore and things don't look good.

Regrettably I think I "get" to close one of our businesses in the next couple weeks. :(

what kind of business are you in? sorry if its to personal, just curious..

NVH. Acoustic & Vibration consulting. I manage the sales and technical teams for most of the US and a lot of Asia.

Really?

Figuratively?

Hypothetically?

Anal-lick-it-ally?

I need another glass.

Come over ;)

I hope to inherit my mothers stock pile. But for the mean time, I will stick to my 9 or so bottles right behind me.

Ninja edit.

I am on my second two liter of water and I NEED to finish it

SS claims 500 degrees or something on the matt.. but dont worry i believe he's covering all of it in one of their sludge products...

SS also claims they know what they are talking about, but have NO pucking IDEA.

haha ya, i ment to say that in a satirical way.

Well, the asshat ruins a great forum, gives terrible advice, rips people off and tries to buy the damn car audio forum conglomerate so no one can compete with him. pucking TOOL.

*note my sig ;) been there for a few weeks but it is now a personal decision that whenever possible anywhere that pucker is not going to get any business if I am around. Treat a dog like a dog, a bitch like a bitch, and a ho like a ho.

oooo, ill have to check the sig, have em turned off right now..

I need another glass.

I just finished my second glass of fresh cider. Shouldn't have done it though. The acid is leeching into my shoulder muscles. Same thing happens when I drink a couple cans of MT. Dew. It feels like a fat bitch is setting on my shoulders.

I need another glass.

Come over ;)

I hope to inherit my mothers stock pile. But for the mean time, I will stick to my 9 or so bottles right behind me.

I realize I actually lied, I think we are down into the 250-275 range as I haven't had my yearly $1k at the liq since before the w got preggo. We didnt drink so many while she was, but the past coupel months I have greatly depleted the stock.