mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Also means that the IXL 12.2 will become my office sub and that my Rli8 will go up for sale.

How do you like the IXL 12 compared to the Rl-i 8 ? Only asking about the way it sounds, leaving aside the size difference. I'm half tempted to buy an ixl 10.

They sound nothing alike, but both can do pretty much everything you need. In my case the Dual 2 ohms will work better with cheap plate amps and that is what the office will get.

apparently the email I supply on my resume can be "considered juvenile by interviewers"

...really? they're looking at the email address I provide to indicate my maturity level? seriously? I doubt that

but if they are, then fuck them

*goes to create a "more professional email address" to appease the assholes*

What on earth is your email? Lol but I also have a juvenile email address, I made it when I was 13 of course I do, I just made another one for jobs and such.

Penguin4x4 at gmail dot com

whatever, managers are assholes

I should know, I spent 5 years in school studying it

hehe

I don't get why that's juvenile at all, I can see mine being...out there but now yours seems fine.

Because it has the word Penguin in it. I agree with the looking down on it and would myself. In a time where unemployment is high you NEED to do everything you can to act and be professional. Can you imagine what people would think if my business card read:

Sean Smith

Director of International Sales

1111 this address

some city, TX, 11111

555-555-5555

penguin4wd@generic_email.com

Information changed to protect the not so innocent

apparently the email I supply on my resume can be "considered juvenile by interviewers"

...really? they're looking at the email address I provide to indicate my maturity level? seriously? I doubt that

but if they are, then fuck them

*goes to create a "more professional email address" to appease the assholes*

What on earth is your email? Lol but I also have a juvenile email address, I made it when I was 13 of course I do, I just made another one for jobs and such.

Penguin4x4 at gmail dot com

whatever, managers are assholes

I should know, I spent 5 years in school studying it

hehe

I don't get why that's juvenile at all, I can see mine being...out there but now yours seems fine.

Because it has the word Penguin in it. I agree with the looking down on it and would myself. In a time where unemployment is high you NEED to do everything you can to act and be professional. Can you imagine what people would think if my business card read:

Sean Smith

Director of International Sales

1111 this address

some city, TX, 11111

555-555-5555

penguin4wd@generic_email.com

Still completely idiotic if that is the only reason to disqualify my application/resume...

BLEH

*updated resume and contact info on all job finding sites I'm currently registered on...that took a while*

Sporting the SSA sticker at the competition this weekend :neil:

P9190073_resize.jpg

Installation judging, yeah fuckers, I have PB board to show you everything is under the window line

P9190064_resize.jpg

147.3, new personal best. And a 147.7 in the free runs when everything was over.

Pics were taken by some other competitor, so the sticker pic isn't intentional.

eastern european goatse strikes again

Still completely idiotic if that is the only reason to disqualify my application/resume...

BLEH

*updated resume and contact info on all job finding sites I'm currently registered on...that took a while*

Let's just say in their interview schedule they only have time for one more applicant and you are tied with someone else. IMO the more professional one wins every time.

?

never seen goatse?

I guess thats a good thing...

Joo no wub me ?

Joo no wub me ?

Awwwww, you know I is jokin, foooooo :)

Ryan, I want a used drill press. Any recommendations? I don't really want some piece of shit, but don't really "need" it.

My first job will be to insure that I plunge straight holes for my circle jig :D

Not that I have had problems by hand, but if I am going to look at something up close everyday it will have to be perfect.

Ryan, I want a used drill press. Any recommendations? I don't really want some piece of shit, but don't really "need" it.

My first job will be to insure that I plunge straight holes for my circle jig :D

Used Powermatic.

In true Capt. Overkill Sean style, you need a Moore Jig Bore. Pretty much one of the most precise machine tools ever made.

But seriously, a used variable speed Powermatic drill press is what I would look for. Probably looking at around the 500$ price mark then.