mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Insurance costs are roughly the same, oddly enough

[/q

uote]

My M5 is less than 250 for 6 months. Huge umbrella too and ridiculous coverage. Cheapest car to insure I've ever owned. Almost half of the silverado

Hopefully about to start a 10hr nap to get home :)

oh come on.... Talk bitches

180+ posts is that good for a whore job?

back in the gap it wasn't uncommon for the night crew to spill through 40+ pages. and they might not even be pure wh0ring like I was.

I guess that is what makes this such a great place to be.

Night crew still never kicked like we did during the day. It was easy for use to kick through 100 pages in a couple hours.

Next time you guys do this let me know if I am on and you can each me the art of wh0re posting. :)

Drunk and jet laggged ftw

Been there and it took damn near a week to be normal again. Good lesson learned about free liquor on International flights.

Apparently, the Vikings aren't high on the priority list for a state facing a possible $7 billion deficit.

However, if Minnesotans don't want it, someone else does.

California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger recently signed a bill to allow a privately constructed Los Angeles stadium -- whose drawings include purple seats.

Hmm. Minnesota is having trouble with the team because they have a $7 billion deficit, yet California wants them, who has a $40 billion deficit. This makes sense, how? No wonder they're in so much debt. No fiscal discipline at all, even in the worst of times.

Insurance costs are roughly the same, oddly enough

My M5 is less than 250 for 6 months. Huge umbrella too and ridiculous coverage. Cheapest car to insure I've ever owned. Almost half of the silverado

yeah the E55 is pretty cheap to insure too, mostly because we currently have it registered under my father's name for the time being (I'm not 25 yet :lol: )

we asked the agent when we purchased the car, just for hell of it, to give us a price quote if we put the E55 under my name, we all damn near fainted :D We knew it would be high, didn't know it would be that high

that is hillarious.

I never throught to think that the number after the SRT had a dang thing to do with the number of pistons.

ROFLCOPTERS

the dodge SRT10 Ram didn't give it away? lol

...yeah.... never crossed my mind really. Sometimes I miss the obvious. I probably would have called that an SRT 8 though. I don't like dodge trucks much, so I never paid attention.

thank you Sean :D

lol u guys kill me with this sh*t

You're obnoxious.

and your gay no one can take a joke some ppl really need to get a life besides this site

"You're" is the correct contraction of "you are".

your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your

your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your

your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your your

i try to be cool with everyone i said was up to m5 and he acts like he is to good then he said something smart... i should have listened to everyone when they said he was a ass, but i was trying to make small talk with the dude... sorry he has his head up his ass, i no he will reply on this and i really dont care .. these moderators can not just say what they want to people and they can't say anything back or they will get kicked off thats bull.... im street smart not computer smart if u dont like it dont read anything i post keep it to yourself, thats all bc i can reply on alot of dumb shit people say like all the pics of dudes in there underwear in the shower on off topic just saying evryone does diff shit in there own way you cant judge them for how they where raised!!!

Drunk and jet laggged ftw

Been there and it took damn near a week to be normal again. Good lesson learned about free liquor on International flights.

Usually a day for me. Rarely worse. On US soil...err De-toilette

Treat the board with respect and you will be respected. SUPER simple.

i try to be cool with everyone i said was up to m5 and he acts like he is to good then he said something smart... i should have listened to everyone when they said he was a ass, but i was trying to make small talk with the dude... sorry he has his head up his ass, i no he will reply on this and i really dont care .. these moderators can not just say what they want to people and they can't say anything back or they will get kicked off thats bull.... im street smart not computer smart if u dont like it dont read anything i post keep it to yourself, thats all bc i can reply on alot of dumb shit people say like all the pics of dudes in there underwear in the shower on off topic just saying evryone does diff shit in there own way you cant judge them for how they where raised!!!

Man leave it alone it is starting to get old, it's simple just post right and use the right grammar and spelling (which is part of the rules). This is getting lame now, Im street smart too but that doesnt mean you take that everywhere you go. You gotta learn when to grow up and let it go or being street smart will be the reason why you street dead. Anybody can be street smart but it takes a better man to better himself in all aspects of life instead what you see, do or experience on a daily. The same I have been trying to tell my brother these last few years and he listens and he is worse than you. Im tired people using being in the streets and all that shit as an excuse, you can better yourself you just choose not too. And so what if people say smart shit: number it's a computer and everyone can sound tough on the internet and probably just punks in person, number there just words (if you let words hurt you then your hurting your life man since people are going to say what they want anyway). Just brush it off and move on, no point in having a word battle that nobody is going to win.

im trying to better myself but people keep talk and the rules here are bullsht i see them getting broke everyday so wtf does that have to do with it

im trying to better myself but people keep talk and the rules here are bullsht i see them getting broke everyday so wtf does that have to do with it

Man who gives a fuck if someone does break the rules, it doesnt mean you have to either. Just because you see someone doing something doesnt mean you have to, for real man be your own person. Yeah rules everywhere in life are bullshit, there only there to better you. Yeah everybody doesnt follow them but only a certain few get called out on it, its the same way with the police dude (you cant go around crying about it). You just gotta understand thats life and some people pick on others because they probably got picked on growing up. Your battling something your gonna lose because you already know all the old people here are more than likely stick together and rally. If you dont like how they handle shit in here, then its simple man use the rest of the site for the information at hand and leave this thread alone (it wont kill you if you dont post in here).

Everywhere you go: police officers, principals, managers and bosses use and abuse there power because they didnt have known while growing up. Its nothing you can do about it but just laugh it off because they only get benefit from it if you let it get to you.

If you'd quit bringing it up it wouldn't be talked about.

You do realize this is exactly why you got a day off. It wasn't about the rules but that you wanted to argue about them and proceeded to ignore two direct warnings.

I literally had to step away from my computer when I read your first little rant here today. I'm more calm so I'm going to say my peace to you and hope it keeps you from getting hit with the ban hammer. Since you said you want to be better I will do my best to help you because I think that's admirable.

You have 2 choices Live with the rules You don't have to like them, you can work to change them, but you can live with them. Or you can leave. You can be shown the door or you can walk out it.

It's simple. Sometimes it's a hard choice to man up and make the decision to walk away or tow the line, but it's better than letting someone else decide for you and you will carry that pride then every time you make a decisions. Free minded MEN make decisions.

As for the streets, You maybe did come from them. None I've ever know. I grew up in a really bad system and a really bad place. When you come here and "run your mouth" it certainly doesn't sounds street smart. I never walked into someones house in the hood and told them how fucked up I think their rules are. If I wore my shooes in your house and you yell at me because I didn't follow the rules you told me when I walked in, I don't say "FOOK you BISH! Your Rulez are GAY!!!11!" Because in my neighbor hood you would get have gotten fucked up pretty bad over that.

This isn't your web site. These aren't your rules. It's here today because the rules work, and the people who enforce them do a good job. If they didn't so many good people wouldn't be here. Think on that. If you think someone is over using their power cheif up and tell them in a PM and type clearly.

If you'd quit bringing it up it wouldn't be talked about.

You do realize this is exactly why you got a day off. It wasn't about the rules but that you wanted to argue about them and proceeded to ignore two direct warnings.

Double post :Doh: stupid blackberry reception, the tarmac reception sucks