mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

sure change things up on us.

Grab the ND's for the money they can't be beat. There is a reason Zaph uses them in the ZDT's. ;)

A PORTLY pig with flatulence triggered a minor emergency near Bendigo this week when smells wafting from the 120kg porker sparked fears of a potentially dangerous gas leak.

Two Country Fire Authority tankers and 15 firefighters turned out in darkness to search the source of the leak at a property at Axedale, east of Bendigo. But the likely culprit was soon sniffed out, the pet sow startled from slumber in the dead of night.

*waits for deer pics*

In the same boat as you my brother.

sorry to hear that man, i gota come up with 500 for the insurance. luckily my parents are paying it upfront for me and ill pay them back over xmas. almost wished it was totalled.. im sure ill be replacing the tranny this summer. 2010 is gona suck!

Hey, I'm looking for some tweeters to crossover at 4500 Hz w/ a 12db slope.

I asked this before but I forgot what was suggested. Looking for cheap and don't need to overpower my DLS R6A Woofers (I would say they are comparable to the MLI 6.5s) Original tweet was 8 ohm.

ATV setup so SQ not a big issue

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=279-179

??Maybe??

Way too spendy.

And these are better. :)http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=275-030

FWIW, I have Peerless silks (forget the model number) in my surrounds at home and I like them better than the Dayton Classics that I have up front in my LCR channels.

But then again I have not listened to either driver in question. I like Dayton products as well, don't get me wrong.

Damn it's cold. 20*, 13* wind chill. By far the coldest temp of the year so far. High of 39* both today and tomorrow. ugh.

I have been taking 24-hour generic Zyrtec for about a year. I just stopped taking it two days ago to see how I do off of it. My nose is a bit more runny, but holy cow did I not realize how much of a fog that stuff put me in. I feel like I have twice as much energy, I'm sleeping better, and wake up quicker in the morning. I feel back to my old self, which is weird because all this last year I wasn't realizing that it was being stripped away.

antihystamines kill me too KU.

they are sometimes worse than the alergies.

my cough SUCKED all night. Didn't take a Mucinex before bed as I thought the pseudoeph might make it hard to sleep. That was stupid. Benadryl ain't got shit on this cold.

my cough SUCKED all night. Didn't take a Mucinex before bed as I thought the pseudoeph might make it hard to sleep. That was stupid. Benadryl ain't got shit on this cold.

Good cough med with codeine helps for sleeping

dipped below 40 for the first time this morning; neat :)

I know you can buy regular DM labeled as "cough supressant" at target. I'm sure any other place also. Then you don't have to worry about the amphetamine.

I'm a big fan of just buying meds unmixed and singaly and combining them only when I want to. The reason I like the alkaseltser that I keep going on about is because it seams to start working SO fast. Might be the bubles?

my wife let me sleep, I went to bed at 8:30, when she checked on me I was aparently furiously hot to the touch, and literally soaked through the PJ's in sweat. I woke up bone dry though. That never happens.

I slept through it all too.

dipped below 40 for the first time this morning; neat :)

We had snow this morning.

I'm a big fan of just buying meds unmixed and singaly and combining them only when I want to. The reason I like the alkaseltser that I keep going on about is because it seams to start working SO fast. Might be the bubles?

your body usually digests liquids faster than tablets/capsules

unless you crush the tablets and snort them like coke

i would assume it's actually the pH that causes the quick onset, more than being in/out of solution being ionized/unionized (ph relative to pka) heavily controls the absorption of drugs.

i would assume it's actually the pH that causes the quick onset, more than being in/out of solution being ionized/unionized (ph relative to pka) heavily controls the absorption of drugs.

I bet you are right I didn't even think about the acid part.

=)

Hey, I'm looking for some tweeters to crossover at 4500 Hz w/ a 12db slope.

I asked this before but I forgot what was suggested. Looking for cheap and don't need to overpower my DLS R6A Woofers (I would say they are comparable to the MLI 6.5s) Original tweet was 8 ohm.

ATV setup so SQ not a big issue

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=279-179

??Maybe??

Way too spendy.

And these are better. :)http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=275-030

FWIW, I have Peerless silks (forget the model number) in my surrounds at home and I like them better than the Dayton Classics that I have up front in my LCR channels.

But then again I have not listened to either driver in question. I like Dayton products as well, don't get me wrong.

Different price bracket. The HDS tweet is probably my favorite "budget" tweeter, but in the range of price that Mike is looking at the ND is really a great buy.

(that's not to say that ph matters if it's out of solution just that usually going into solution isn't usually the problem)

Fack, should have bought some when in Europe. Didn't even think about it.

and I learned something this morning....neat neat neat

Fack, should have bought some when in Europe. Didn't even think about it.

I keep a large bottle on hand. My kids always bring home something from school. If you lived closer I could fix you up :)