mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

<-- will be in China, Japan, & Singapore in late Jan/Feb

I don't suppose you need a large body guard durring your tip do you? I could use a sabbatical.

Well it seems the time has come to start planning the remodel of the dinning and living rooms. That means I have to take down my nano reef tank. If anybody is interested in liverock or live and send me a pm. We can work out the details.

Have any of you tried rohto V eye drops?

I love them, the green bottle version only though. It's like cool mint and cold glacial run off from the swiss mountains lubricating and refreshing your eyes. The blue capped ones feel like grinding peppermint into my eye. I can't hang.

I love them, the green bottle version only though. It's like cool mint and cold glacial run off from the swiss mountains lubricating and refreshing your eyes. The blue capped ones feel like grinding peppermint into my eye. I can't hang.

I use renu when my contacts get dry. I will have to look into the V.

peppermint doesn't sound pleasant, but I'll try them.

After the lasic my eyes get dry in our winter so it is about time to buy some drops.

Well it seems the time has come to start planning the remodel of the dinning and living rooms. That means I have to take down my nano reef tank. If anybody is interested in liverock or live and send me a pm. We can work out the details.

Not sure what that is, but would like to see pics as it sounds sweet whatever it is. :P

Not sure what that is, but would like to see pics as it sounds sweet whatever it is. :P

I will post some pics Saturday, but my last tank standing is 150gal with 300+ lbs of live rock and 100+ lbs of live sand. All of my corals have been moved to a 440 gal show tank. I do have a giant clam and some fish left. I have been in the saltwater hobby for many years.

peppermint doesn't sound pleasant, but I'll try them.

After the lasic my eyes get dry in our winter so it is about time to buy some drops.

Green top is refreshing. Blue top is horrid. I even used these with contacts before my lasic. These drops end up being tough to find, so when I did I got all excited and thought I would share it with the HOP.

:D

Eye drops get me amped. I am getting old...

Gotta go 12hrs of work is calling, then 5hrs of sleep, and then shopping in the city :woot: .

Talk to you all Saturday.

fish tanks FTMFW.

They are one of my favorite forms of art.

Someday I will have an indoor coy pond...

<----jelous of your salt tanks BTW. My wife would probably leave me for them.

Gotta go 12hrs of work is calling, then 5hrs of sleep, and then shopping in the city :woot: .

Talk to you all Saturday.

have fun, good luck!

I used to use em back in high school when I had to hide bloodshot eyes. They are a little intense at first, but afterwards its so refreshing. There's some silver one, AVOID THOSE! Burn like no ones business.

But for allergies, I have some stuff called Napicon A. A little more expensive than Rohto, but they help out a lot with my allergies as far as itchy eyes and stuff.

I used to use em back in high school when I had to hide bloodshot eyes. They are a little intense at first, but afterwards its so refreshing. There's some silver one, AVOID THOSE! Burn like no ones business.

But for allergies, I have some stuff called Napicon A. A little more expensive than Rohto, but they help out a lot with my allergies as far as itchy eyes and stuff.

I wonder if the old silver is the new blue?

My roomate Sean likes the blue toped ones. Crazy Irish....

No the silvers are waaaay worse that the blues. I've tried em all. The silvers are literally painful.

Have you ever used the 2 part peroxide contact cleaner.... the first time I did, I forgot the 2nd part that neutralizes the peroxide....

I have been taking 24-hour generic Zyrtec for about a year. I just stopped taking it two days ago to see how I do off of it. My nose is a bit more runny, but holy cow did I not realize how much of a fog that stuff put me in. I feel like I have twice as much energy, I'm sleeping better, and wake up quicker in the morning. I feel back to my old self, which is weird because all this last year I wasn't realizing that it was being stripped away.

Meds suck!!!

dipped below 40 for the first time this morning; neat :)

When was this?

At 4AM it was still in the 40's here

my god, SSA has been slow today

was broken for part of the day

Mark was doing some database stuff.