fritosaregood

4 E8's with a 15" PR

The E8's looked like they were bangin in the first video but not so much when they were in the car. Did it sound better/louder in the car or test area?

The E8's looked like they were bangin in the first video but not so much when they were in the car. Did it sound better/louder in the car or test area?

The test had 500watts, the car was almost 350, i like it better in the car,, but my vids never seems to pick up any bass

How does this compare to any of your other obscure setups, Tony? :D

How does this compare to any of your other obscure setups, Tony? :D

This one turned out real well, it was kinda perfect that the Axis cone mass was an exact match to tune this box at the reccomended 30hz. The sound is so good on the lows, and unlike those tlines this gives me alot of trunk space. btw i just got my acousta-stuf to stuf the tline with.. but now i dont wanna take the 8's out of this box.

Very interesting build. Surprised we don't see more PR installs.

Im tryin to put more power to it now, but i either dont have time or the weather sucks.. im gonna try tomorrow and put im my saz 3000 wired at 4 ohms, pics to come

How much output would you lose between say a 2 12" set up and a 12" with a PR?

can someone tell what this set ups for im need 2 these pr

How much output would you lose between say a 2 12" set up and a 12" with a PR?

All the PR acts as 'i think' is a port

I hooked up the sundown amp today, but first i clamped the alpine and got 377 watts with a voltage drop down to 14. i got the sundown in and its giving out 819 watts with a voltage drop down to 11.19. the text were done at 55hz and 60hz.

here how it looks now. its still icy and rainin, so once that stops ill put a cover over the amps.

P1060175.jpg

P1060176.jpg

P1060177.jpg

PC300174.jpg

heres a pic of how it looks through the back seat.

but you aren't supposed to share airspace with 8's and 15's! :P j/k

looks awesome, definitely one of the more creative builds i've seen so far. it must be nice to retain some trunk storage space, i love the false floor.

I think it's great, with the sundown on it gets nice and loud, and still sounds great.

Ill probably keep this one in for a while too, until the next comp, then ill put my new axis back in

but you aren't supposed to share airspace with 8's and 15's! :P j/k

looks awesome, definitely one of the more creative builds i've seen so far. it must be nice to retain some trunk storage space, i love the false floor.

ive shown this to ppl that dont know to much about systems, and then they say they want a box with 2 10's and a 12 in the middle or something like that.. then i tell them not to do that. Then i have to explain the whole PR thing, but i dont mind all that.

I wasnt even gonna do the floor untill i put the sundown in and needed a way to cover it. but now i think it looks great.

its real nice im all into passive radiators..i was wondering not to bash the install at all.i was wondering how much sundown would charge to cone that 15 for so they all match???..but it is a awesome install..