Fi Car Audio

Dustcap color options

Hate the fact I got a pair of 18's and a pair of 12's right before I got this option haha. Good idea though. I am gonna send mine back and get new dustcaps haha.

silver logo

IMG_0717.jpg

will the accessories be on the website when available?

Accessories will be added when we get things finished.

Noobtastic14... dont have time for BS, lol. It always comes back to bite you on the net. Plenty of vaporware by others to go around :)

Getting all the colors laid out now. Ill take a pic later and post it. Need to go pick Nick up from the airport in a few. Hes in for CES, although Im trying to avoid that show like the plague. One nice thing about being in LV for CES is that people just come by the office for meetings.

Ill get Nick to take a pic and post it tonight then. Working on the mouseover for things for the site to check colors.

Thanks,

Scott

No wonder Nick hasnt contacted me lol, I forgot he was coming out this way already

you should send all btl owners there fav color dust cap for free since were kinda out dated ;)

you should send all btl owners there fav color dust cap for free since were kinda out dated ;)

I'll second that

dustcapcolors.jpg

Some of the colors (no white or silver as well... you should know what white and silver look like ;) )

We will be adding "carbon fiber" and brushed aluminum shortly as well.

Thanks,

Scott

thanks for the info scott,

and good luck with the ces craziness. i bet you guys are going to be busy! (as if you aren't already)

:Doh:

dustcapcolors.jpg

Some of the colors (no white or silver as well... you should know what white and silver look like ;) )

We will be adding "carbon fiber" and brushed aluminum shortly as well.

Thanks,

Scott

wow, those are looking great!

intresting, didnt I see a carbon option somewhere in this thead? ...or is that the grey one? Do you still do the white?

When can we exspect the pricing on the buckles and hats please?

I like the grey one. I'm also curious about the brushed aluminum & carbon fiber look :fing34:

I'm intrested in what the CF and Brushed aluminum looks like. Are they new dust caps like a CF from DD and a brushed aluminum like the JBL GTi series or is it just like the others where it is only the symbol that will be colored?

I Never Heard A "No" On The Basket Colors >_> C'mon Scott, You Know You Wanna. :D

I highly doubt I will ever offer colored baskets unless we set up a powder coating operation in house. We do have black baskets as a standardly stocked item and might entertain adding those in the future. But for now this is really the only cosmetic type thing we will offer. The carbon fiber and brushed aluminum are just the logos and are not "real" carbon fiber or aluminum. I do have samples for both that would work on the SSD and Q (without the BP) but not for anything without a pole vent or a blocked vent as there simply is too much back pressure and they cant handle the abuse as well as the standard cap.

White is still standard. The CF and brushed aluminum will be up shortly.

Thanks,

Scott

Ah, I've Seen Those Black Baskets Before. I Like 'Em, Plus My Jimmy Is Going To Be Black With Blue Flake, So A Black Basketed And Blue Logo'd BL Would Own. You Never Fail To Impress Me, Scott.

Looking Forward To More Years Of Great Business.

personally i think its good to stick to things that is performance based only. with the dustcap colours you are already spoiled for choice. can always powdercoat that basket somewhere else.

just my .002cents

personally i think its good to stick to things that is performance based only. with the dustcap colours you are already spoiled for choice. can always powdercoat that basket somewhere else.

just my .002cents

You could powdercoat it yourself... I'll sell you a powercoating system :)

does anyone know if fi will sell just the dust caps if so how much would they cost and how would i go about ordering one

just my .002cents

im not into this whole powdercoating thing, but for intrests sake how much does a set up like that go for?

just my .002cents

im not into this whole powdercoating thing, but for intrests sake how much does a set up like that go for?

~ $100