Hey guys and gals, whose headed down to SBN. If you're competing, what class and whatcha runnin? If you're just headed down for the festivities what are you looking forward to the most? the chix are a given soooo...

I will be competing in Bass Race 139.9 Class and I will be running 2 18's (check the sig for the low down). Good luck to all!

I'll be there, its only about 1 hour away from my house.. not sure if ill be competing. i need to find a 15 that can take 3kw. if so, ill run bassrace 139.9.

good luck to all there, hope to meet some people

I'll be there, its only about 1 hour away from my house.. not sure if ill be competing. i need to find a 15 that can take 3kw. if so, ill run bassrace 139.9.

A DC LV5, Fi BTL, AQ HDC3 alum., can all take 3kw.

haha

haha

You don't think they will?

You don't need 3k to run in the 139.9 class. I had a hard time not breaking out with a 1k.

I'll be there in MECA S1 or S2.... equipment is undecided at this point... well hell the vehicle is still undecided... gotta get the heater core in the expo!

I have only missed one year since 93' so I will def be there. Only spectating though. Although I love the sport, I suck at installing. :P

we will be there 159.9 BR and whatever else we can get into

What system/vehicle?

They are still building. Lets just say, they don't have to worry about not having enough cone area.

I'll be there

My plans have changed & I'll be towing my Explorer down to BassRace the 149.9 class.

Oh noez! :)