sundownz

SAZ-3500D Pre-Order

So, since I am new here, do I understand correctly that you only make so many of these amps and then they are gone? I am going to buy either the 3500 or a 3000 but have to wait until June. Will I have to find a used one or what? Thanks

The 3500D is our new model to replace the 3000D entirely.

The 3500D will be continued in production but NOT at the low pre-order price.

Okay guys... here it is.

If you order between NOW and the end of February...

$825 for one

$815 for two (each)

$800 for four or more (each)

If you order any time from March 1st until they arrive...

$850 for one

$825 for two (each)

$810 for four or more (each)

Paypal me at sundownz@sundownaudio.com to Pre-Order!

The current ETA is around May 11th to May 20th -- this is a rough estimate. As always, with a pre-order the ETA is subject to change based on shipping delays, etc, etc. PLEASE do not pre-order unless you are okay with any delays that may occur.

SAZ-3500D_Layout.jpg

We are expecting around 3800 on a 12v electrical system from these and over 6000 on a 16v electrical system :)

They feature 33% more output FETs than the current 3000D... a quad transformer setup (more efficient)... and solid core wire output inductors (more reliable)... among other minor changes we made to enhance reliability.

These will have the "new style" SAZ casing and the width is the same as the current SAZ amps. It is around 2.6" longer than the current SAZ-3000D.

How much will it cost if i miss the pre-sale and order after May 1

What will the dimension for this amplifer be has it been confirmed? I am more bothered about the thickness incase my boot lid doesn't close. Any idea how many inc thick?

What will the dimension for this amplifer be has it been confirmed? I am more bothered about the thickness incase my boot lid doesn't close. Any idea how many inc thick?

It's the same height & width of the rest of the Sundown SAZ amplifiers and only 2.5" longer than the saz-3000d.

Never mind, I was thinking more CEA rated I think which they aren't which is ok. Pre-Order is only for people in the states?

USA or if you do not have a distributor in your country - shipping would, of course, be extra.

Out of interest what would it cost to ship to the UK taking everything into consideration what would the final cost to me be?

Also "E-marking" is just a UK/EU legislation found usually in aftermarket electrical equipment in cars more than anything. I think some amplifiers do have this marking on it but there hasn't been any major emphasis on this from my research at all.

Do you mean "CE" -- we have that certification for the SAZ / SAX amp lines.

You have a distributor in the UK - he can help you with a pre-order :

Direct ICE

+ 44 1908 30927

sales@directice.co.uk

Yeah I know Dave lol, just wanted to know price difference lol.. been quoted approx $1,050.62

I want to buy two of these bad-ass amps... do you think its too much power for my fully loaded fi btl 18s?

I could always keep the gain turned down abit.

I know tons of people that run saz-3000d's on them, which is 3500watts right?

So I guess 3800watts wouldnt be too bad.

Id just take it easy forawhile.

Thanks.

I want to buy two of these bad-ass amps... do you think its too much power for my fully loaded fi btl 18s?

I could always keep the gain turned down abit.

I know tons of people that run saz-3000d's on them, which is 3500watts right?

So I guess 3800watts wouldnt be too bad.

Id just take it easy forawhile.

Thanks.

Steve Meade runs his 18"s on 4K+ watts in a "low" tuned daily driver.

Yeah... I really want to order two of these... I hope Brad gets some of them in... http://www.smartautosounds.com/

I'm from Vancouver Island so it's hard as hell to get good audio stuff out here.

I work 12 hours a day almost everyday so I would only be bumpin them sometimes.

Do you know how low Meade tunes his at?

In this one video of Steves... his subwoofers are pounding so hard they are jumping out the box... and he says

some of the screws and broken, pretty crazy.

Everyone says the BTLS can handle some serious power and should take 12kw before they blow.

Fi is amazing, and sundown is right there with them.

Steve is tuned in the low 30's, I'm not sure exactly.

12,000 seems out there, for a burp yes, but not daily.

already ordered my 2............................... DELIVER ALREADY :drink40:

I want them for my Jeep too :) ETA still holds from the first post - so I hope within 2 weeks.

if you pre order do you have to pay in full now?