atsaubrey

New Zed amps

I'm starting to rethink my set up now!

6 Channel man oh man............................

When I last spoke with Stephen, I don't remember hearing anything about tubes. But either way, all the die hard ZED fans seem to really be amped up about these.

:tehe:

ITS A SERIES OF TUBES

I still like Leviathan, either way I know the 6 channel will be coming home with me. no show me the pics :bigclap:

6 channel??? now i am on board! bring it on!

Hey, this question is for anyone who has talked to Steve about the new amps: Will the 6-channel be able to do 2-ohms in bridged mode? Thinking about using 2 channels to power a large dvc subwoofer for spl duties and the other one to power a svc sub up front for sq and everyday listening but I can't seem to track down a subwoofer with dual 4-ohm coils that fits the price/performance constraints. Thanks for the help.

Hey, this question is for anyone who has talked to Steve about the new amps: Will the 6-channel be able to do 2-ohms in bridged mode? Thinking about using 2 channels to power a large dvc subwoofer for spl duties and the other one to power a svc sub up front for sq and everyday listening but I can't seem to track down a subwoofer with dual 4-ohm coils that fits the price/performance constraints. Thanks for the help.

Go to his site to get the answers you want. he explains it way better than I ever could.

The 2 channel will be 1000wmrs @ 4ohms only. Both of the new amps will be only 2 ohm stereo stable, 4 ohm bridged.

BA!

The 2 channel will be 1000wmrs @ 4ohms only. Both of the new amps will be only 2 ohm stereo stable, 4 ohm bridged.

Are you sure? The website says other wise, if I understand it correctly.

c) The 2 channel amplifier is of course bridgeable and has the ability to run 1 ohm per channel (2 ohm bridge).

http://www.zedaudiocorp.com/products.html

I jus got this email from steve telling a little about the new line

"We are pleased to announce the introduction of the new Zed Audio mobile amplifiers. We are busy testing the pre-production samples and production will commence in about 70 days.

The two models we are introducing initially are KRONOS rated at 250w/ch 4 ohm or 500w/ch at 2 ohm. Its MSRP is $399.00. This amplifier shall be able to multi task. It will carry out the duties of a traditional 2 channel amp with High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass functions. In addition it will do what traditional mono block sub amps do.

It will have loop through outputs for daisy chaining multiple amplifiers. The loop through sockets shall be the 3rd and 4th inputs for constant subwoofer fading.

LEVIATHAN is our 6 channel amplifier rated at 150w x 6 at 4 ohm or 300w x 6 at 2 ohm. Its MSRP is $599. The feature sets of this amplifier are so diverse that I shall post them on the web site in the next few days.

The amplifiers shall be small and light and very efficient."

Sizes: KRONOS 272mm/10.7

Edited by ou812

Man, how do I get on that mailing list? Both amps look like the are going to be a steal at those prices.

Wow!

Those amps sound very promising!

Man, how do I get on that mailing list? Both amps look like the are going to be a steal at those prices.

Jus sent a email ask if he is taking preorders. Im hoping he is so im guaranteed one!!!!

i bought a chevy traverse for work- i think i will be doing new amps as well! niiiiice!

has anyone seen the heatsink? performance trumps looks, but it's always nice to have a sweet looking heatsink.

I've talked to Stephen in great detail about the heat sink. I will just say start saving your money now guess you will have a boner for sure!

No pictures have been released.