Sign in to follow this  
andytb

The New BL's

I was wondering i ndmstang65 or someone else from there could tell me if im getting the new or old models i ordered mine on april 1st?

changes in the bl line? i havent read anything about that....

the BL subs have been removed from the site for a second.. normaly thats because they are out of motors or baskets

but i dont even know if thats your question.

I was wondering i ndmstang65 or someone else from there could tell me if im getting the new or old models i ordered mine on april 1st?

u will have to wait and see ...maybe new ones ... :fing34:

Scott said there is a new line for 09.

About a 1.25" of magnet diameter. Comes standard with pole chamfer and a copper coil vs paying for the chamfer as an option and the older standard coil. Added the hyper pole chamfer which is similar in geometry to the compression plug in the BP option of the Qs and SSDs, although this is integral to the pole (machined all as one piece) and not just a machined aluminum part added. Now has the urethane Fi logo dome tag on the back of the motor as well.

Since we have had the BLs we have seen what people like about them and how they use them... seems we needed to kick up the motor strength a little more to meet the needs of our customers. Trying to get all pics and specs up tonight.

Thanks,

Scott

changes in the bl line? i havent read anything about that....

the BL subs have been removed from the site for a second.. normaly thats because they are out of motors or baskets

but i dont even know if thats your question.

in my thread regarding the bl, stang said that they bl is going under some changes and should be back on the site soon. he said it would either be last night or today but wasnt sure

Ill get them up ASAP. One thing after another this week... didnt have time to finish all the specs and images last night as I had to get a proposal for OEM work finished for this morning.

Thanks,

Scott

very nice.

Major difference over the previous BL's ?

Kinda annoyed as I got my two 18's in Jan and now they are the older model :(

ya thats a bummer, but thats how things go.... they can't just stop advertising old ones and stop shipping them out...wasting them.

I was going to order another 18 soon, will there be much of a difference?

Yeh bummer.. But even then the BL was coming onto being 2 yrs old in design, nothing stays the same for too long!

More motor strength as well as the new tech in this years BL will make for a good step up in performance, should bridge the gap to the BTLs little more too :)

yeah a recone won't upgrade you totally to the new BL..

New motor gives it more strength which increases the mechanical handling but thermally it's about the same as the old.... and when scott gets the pics up you'll have de'ja'vu

I Knew Waiting Was A Good Thing. Scott, Expect Some Orders For These Bastards.

sick, I'm in the market for some BLs just in time as they're undergoing an update! :D

Can't wait to place my order

Sign in to follow this