Sign in to follow this  
Incriminator

IA CLOSED FOR MOST OF THE WEEK!

Just wanted to let anyone know we will be closed most of the week. Don't expect an order to be processed right away or any phone or emails to be returned anytime soon. Saturday night one of my close friends died in a car wreck. I was there when it happened and it was very unexpected, with me being in the fire department we did everything we could to help him, but it was too late. Hang in there we will be back with you soon and now I'm more determined then every to rock IA for Jonny!

________________________________________________________________________________

ROGERSVILLE - A Rogersville man died early Sunday morning in a wreck just outside of town. Alabama Troopers identified the victim as 26-year-old Jonathan

Bryant.

Troopers said Bryant was driving a 2007 Toyota when he apparently lost control of the vehicle.

The wreck occurred at 2 a.m., one mile north of Rogersville on Lauderdale 92, troopers said.

Bryant was the only occupant in the vehicle, and no other vehicles were involved in the wreck.

Rogersville Police Chief Rodney Jackson said the wreck happened moments after one of his police officers saw Bryant's vehicle.

Jackson said the officer was driving in the other direction on the county road, and it appeared Bryant was driving erratically, so the officer turned the patrol car around.

The officer never turned on his blue lights.

"Before he could investigate it, he came up on the car wrecked," Jackson said.

He said it appears the vehicle left the road, struck a tree and came back onto the road, then likely flipped several times before coming to a rest on the opposite side of the road.

Rogersville police called troopers to investigate the wreck, Jackson said. He said the decision to ask troopers to investigate was made because the Rogersville officer had turned his vehicle around after Bryant passed him.

Typically, troopers are called to investigate a wreck if a police department is involved in any way. Although the officer had not signaled Bryant, Jackson decided to have troopers investigate to eliminate any perception of conflict of interest in the case.

The wreck remains under investigation by troopers and an autopsy will be performed on Bryant's body, Jackson said.

Bryant was wearing a seat belt, troopers said.

This is the 12th fatality this year in the region of northwest Alabama and southern Tennessee counties of Wayne and Lawrence.

It also is the latest in a rash of fatal crashes that have resulted in at least six fatalities since March 25.

I know how that feels - I just lost a good friend this past fall in a car crash.

My prayers are with you and just know he's in a better place now, even if it doesn't seem fair.

Thanks for the nice comments.....we are all deeply saddened by the passing of our friend. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers as we all go through this trying time.

Thank you

Sorry to hear of your loss! I too have lost 2 great friends to auto accidents.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

I am sorry to hear that.... where is Incriminator Audio located at?... Just saw the locations listed and noted they are a couple of hours away from me....

Sorry for your loss guys! So young, such a shame. Give the best to the family from all of SSA

dammm sorry for your loss .Rest In Paradise ..

Sorry to hear about this sudden tragedy.

i'm sorry to hear that man. best wishes for every one in his life. may i ask if alchohal was involved? in the report they said the officer noticed his driving and turned around. must've been pretty bad.

Sorry to hear Nick, you and your friends family are in my prayers!!! Also people will definitely understand, so take all the time you need, your doing an amazing thing by letting people know, even though its hard too. This is what makes Incriminator Audio a kick ass company, you have my 100% full support.

Nick that sucks bro!

If you need any help getting caught up boxing up subs or anything to get out LMK and I don't mind helping anyway I can man!!!

sorry to hear about your loss

My condolences to the family and to you and all of his friends. Losing a friend hits way too hard. My friend John passed away because of a car wreck not even a year ago. I still cannot believe he's gone.

God bless man.

Kef

:( Very sad to read of the loss. :(