Lord Baccus

Smoking Problems @ work

A lil smoke won't kill you and you just got someone fired in these tough times.....

I did not Cuss him - Nor did i threaten him till he got baligerent,

all i asked the boss was where could i eat & take breaks in safety, he got himself fired...

he made the choice to somke in a NON SMOKING AREA... i did not force him or them... seems the SAFETY man & Plant Owners agreed with me & OSHA...

i take it your one of the people that thinks it's OK for me to go home with smoke on my clothing and have my ASPHMATIC daughter have to go the the EMERGENCY ROOM ??? care to pay the ER bill for me ???

You work for the Police, don't you?!!!

When you were in school, were you the one sitting in front of the teacher, always crying when the others were joking about you ???

Lol

You could have just talk longer to them, instead of calling the US army !!!

One people has been fired, and that SUCKS. You can't be pround of that.

You're looking for people to tell you that you did right? Not me!!!

From your posts, it seems that you didn't try hard to find another option. It's sad. I understand you don't like that, but if everybody smoke in the rest room(that's really bad), you should have discuss it with everyone in one of your weekly or monthly meetings before snitching !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These smokers must know they were wrong, but it's difficult to change everyone habits in a second.

Talk, discuss, listen, but don't call the police first : these people are not gangsters, you work with them every day.

Your daughter will be sick with just some smoke on your clothes? My bad!!! You must be joking!

Just take a good shower when you come home, and put some clean clothes on, and even some perfume : you will be fine!

Asshole :squintfinger:

A lil smoke won't kill you and you just got someone fired in these tough times.....

I did not Cuss him - Nor did i threaten him till he got baligerent,

all i asked the boss was where could i eat & take breaks in safety, he got himself fired...

he made the choice to somke in a NON SMOKING AREA... i did not force him or them... seems the SAFETY man & Plant Owners agreed with me & OSHA...

i take it your one of the people that thinks it's OK for me to go home with smoke on my clothing and have my ASPHMATIC daughter have to go the the EMERGENCY ROOM ??? care to pay the ER bill for me ???

You work for the Police, don't you?!!!

When you were in school, were you the one sitting in front of the teacher, always crying when the others were joking about you ???

Lol

You could have just talk longer to them, instead of calling the US army !!!

One people has been fired, and that SUCKS. You can't be pround of that.

You're looking for people to tell you that you did right? Not me!!!

From your posts, it seems that you didn't try hard to find another option. It's sad. I understand you don't like that, but if everybody smoke in the rest room(that's really bad), you should have discuss it with everyone in one of your weekly or monthly meetings before snitching !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These smokers must know they were wrong, but it's difficult to change everyone habits in a second.

Talk, discuss, listen, but don't call the police first : these people are not gangsters, you work with them every day.

Your daughter will be sick with just some smoke on your clothes? My bad!!! You must be joking!

Just take a good shower when you come home, and put some clean clothes on, and even some perfume : you will be fine!

Dude to some people being around smoke is like being raped............As such would you tell a rape victim to take a shower and get over it?

As for him pushign this forward, sometime people need to have a reminder why that rule is there.............And if they wanna kill themselves let them. God knows my opinion has always been "If I wanna smoke I will, I will kill myself with it..............But I will not force you to die with me."

And if LB's kid gets sick from the smoke scent then so be it. Who the fuck are you to judge??

J

Thank you GoddSmack :)

she has allways gotten sick from 2nd hand smoke, and it has cost me a Fortune in doctors bills, they had to put her on Steriods & a breating mask to help her breath ,

it's allways a joy having to wait an hour in the waiting room, then 2hrs on the breathing machine, then they take an hr to discharge her... sooo 4hrs of hell knowing the ER Bill is bankruppeting me, all because someone decided to light up and turn around and blow smoke in my childs direction

funny how cocky you are 'knowing i was about to make his face meet concrete'

people like that are just as dumb as the person smoking.

here in WA it's illegal to smoke indoors anywhere excpet your own house/car & a rule where you must be 20 or so feet away from any window/doorway if your smoking around buildings.

I smoke, but wouldn't put people in the position where they have to complain about my smoking habit.

funny how cocky you are 'knowing i was about to make his face meet concrete'

people like that are just as dumb as the person smoking.

here in WA it's illegal to smoke indoors anywhere excpet your own house/car & a rule where you must be 20 or so feet away from any window/doorway if your smoking around buildings.

I smoke, but wouldn't put people in the position where they have to complain about my smoking habit.

not cocky :)

just 275lb black belt in Judo, & did i mention i work out 2hrs a day 6days a week @ the ymca.

This dude was going to have problems....

he let his mouth overload is @ss and when i jumped outta tha chair i was ready to break him in 1/2.

he scammpered around to the other side of the break table to keep me from breaking his FACE

he's the guy that starts a fight then calls the Police.

smoke04.jpg

smoke05.jpg

Bro :

this has been an ON-GOING BATTELL with them ( The Smokers ) for 7 months now...

did not happen overnight...

OSHA has rules in place FOR A REASON...

the PLANT I WORK @ HAS RULES IN PLACE for a REASON...

they knew not to be smoking in the warehouse / Break room...

He broke the RULES... he made the threats... He got Fired...

Im Extatic that the Mooron got canned...1 down 2000 to go. :bigclap:

NOT JOKING about my daughter...

Ohhhhhhhhh

For 7 months? I start to understand the situation. You didn't explain it like that. Sorry Bro !

I were only talking about the smell on your clothes , not about people smoking in front of your daughter.

That's why I told you to take a shower and to put clean clothes after a day of work. It makes sense! Even if you don't smell cigarette smoke. I didn't mean to joke with your daughter, at all. Period

I work in an airport, where it is forbidden to smoke. You must go out far to smoke a cig. But I, and everybody respect this rule. Why don't they respect that at your office ? Here is the problem.

Call me as you want, but you only get the respect you give to others.

If my cigarette bothers you, I will always move or "turn it off". I agree that non smokers have the right to live as they want.

Smokers must be careful : we can't smoke when we want, we have to hide. But I accept that.

Smokers must admit that with only one non-smoker in a room, they can't light up any cig. Law or not law; it's common sense.

But no fight is needed, even if you a pro judo player!!!!!!!!!!

Non-smokers can be so rough and tough some times!!!!!

just 275lb black belt in Judo, & did i mention i work out 2hrs a day 6days a week @ the ymca.

do you understand what cocky means?

X2

Arrogant / Overconfident / Bombastic / convinced he would have lost baddly :slayer:

Arrogant / Overconfident / Bombastic / convinced he would have lost baddly :slayer:

WE can easily tell YOUR not any of those Adjectives

its not the smell of the smoke that effects his daughter and my kids its the cemicals that stay on your clothes that why i were a overshirt when i smoke at home.

id decribe myself as more of a Snake / dont force me to and i wont bite you...

I agree with what you did LB. :)

Using a few periods and paragraphs would make your first post a lot easier to read though. ;)

dont get me wrong about the smoking issue that's un-called for (this coming from a smoker) but him thinking he's mr. judo chop hot shot is being cocky, cocky people are lame in my book, espcially when they can't admit they are cocky.

Using a few periods and paragraphs would make your first post a lot easier to read though. ;)

some semblance of proper spelling would make all of his posts easier to read

and don't say you're not belligerent LB, remember how easy it was (is) to get you all riled up on here?

Man you did the right thing. I don't want cancer. These idiots had a designated smoking place and should have been following the rules. You did the right thing. You have more patience then I do. I would have lost my job cause I would have lost my temper and went Jackie Chan on some ass. I don't want to taste f'ing cigarette smoke in my food. That is a nasty ass habit. Good for you bro. Sorry for the jakcalope that doesn't know how to read a sign. Here's your sign...

some semblance of proper spelling would make all of his posts easier to read

and don't say you're not belligerent LB, remember how easy it was (is) to get you all riled up on here?

I'm all Peace & Love Bro :domoslay:

im keeping my cool / and my spelin has nothin to do with the issue :shrug:

im a smoker as wel, but i hate it in a closed off tiny room with like 2398239843 people smoking in it, and definitely if im not smoking i hate to smell it. You did the right thing most definitely.

and to MemphisMzd - you smoked in a restaraunt 2 days ago. soooooo STFU :P

Edited by LexusLover

i think smoking should be like farting, i don't care if you do it, but don't fucking do it where i have to smell it