Anyone ever heard of next amplifiers or have any experience with them? I can get them for really cheap and they appear to be pretty decent. I know of someone blowing out a large inventory of amplifiers and speakers. If you go to: http://www.audiohaus.com/produkte/i...rodukte&marke=8 you will find the company. There are links to see the full catalog as well. The prices shown are in Euros since this is a European product line (multiply by 1.3 for US dollars). his prices are 90% off the retail for speakers and 80% off for the amplifiers. heres some more info with pics. http://www.fiamm.com/en/3/prod.php/22;225

There is another line he has that is not up on the website called the vrz line which is supposed to be their high end line of amps. I can get the vrz4.400 which is 4x82w rms or the vrz2.400 which is 160w x2 rms for $85 + shipping. These are manufactured in italy by audison. Does anyone have any information on these or audison? Thanks

Eric

Hmm. I was a big Audison fan. Infact, I sold my beloved PPIs to finally step up to the plate. I even purchased the LRx 1.400 and was about to purchase the 4.300. This led me to Audison of America. I had a phone conversation with one of their representatives and what he told me was quite disturbing. Needless to say, I have since sold my LRx. I will not buy them. Take this with a grain of salt as I am just going by what I was told. I will not reveal it either, so don't ask.

I will say though, if you can get them cheap enough, buy them.

Hmm.  I was a big Audison fan.  Infact, I sold my beloved PPIs to finally step up to the plate.  I even purchased the LRx 1.400 and was about to purchase the 4.300.  This led me to Audison of America.  I had a phone conversation with one of their representatives and what he told me was quite disturbing.  Needless to say, I have since sold my LRx.  I will not buy them.  Take this with a grain of salt as I am just going by what I was told.  I will not reveal it either, so don't ask.

I will say though, if you can get them cheap enough, buy them.

i hate it when people do ths to me. :( Though ican respect where you are coming from. I figure for $80 its gotta be fine.

I'm thinking of getting the vrz 4.400 and running a comp set active. Maybe a set of eD eu650 mids (basically cdt hd's for a fraction as much) and then some stellar tweet. I heard about this lgm tweet that is supposed to be very similar to the one on the older diamond hex's that were made in germany.

Sir, I posted showing interest about these amps on ICIX....

I would like to know how to get in contact with this company and/or person....

I am currently running a VRx on a Focal 3 way seperates and it sounds awesome. Great depth, very revealing (too revealing on poorly recorded material), excellent damping and control. Sound like a reviewer huh? I had a Mcintosh running MB Quarts prior and sounded quite nice as well though. Am getting ready to try Sinfoni (another Italian amp maker) but it will take alot to make me dump my Mcintosh loyalty. My VRx is 110 watts by 2, my Mac is 100 by 2, and the Sinfoni I am looking at is 90 by 2, I have a standard cab truck so I only run a front stage and don't need huge power to get plenty loud.

these things are sweet looking too

vrz4400b29lv.jpg

vrz4400a10sx.jpg

I think I want a pair of the ones with the plexi logo. Vr2.400 for mids and vr 2.200 for the tweets. Total cost, $136 shipped :D

Let me know when you;re getting them and how many you can get. I'd like to pick some up for the hell of it just for the cheap price.

I am currently emailing him back and forth.

getting price on the VRz 5.500 5 channel and the VRz 2.400 2 channel.

Good lord this price it too good to be true........

i hope not. Im about to order a vr 2.400 and a vr 2.200 for untder $140 shipped. Im geting an even bigger discount :finger: hehe.

If anyone wants prices on anything, I've got them all. Just send me a pm and I can get you prices or his email.

Well I don't know if you are getting a better price, but my price shipped is 30 bucks more than yours.

I will probably be ordering tomorrow....Gotta ask a few people if they want in.

Well I don't know if you are getting a better price, but my price shipped is 30 bucks more than yours.

I will probably be ordering tomorrow....Gotta ask a few people if they want in.

i'm getting a little extra discount. I've known him for awhile and I've helped him get quite a few sales :)

Good you deserve it for getting me a 5 channel that does the power I want for a price that is rediculously low.

?? all I see on the site are the Q.xx models? ..and the pdf was for the Q. models..where are the Vr's at?

I think the VR you have pictured is the 1st gen, not that that is a bad thing at all, but mine has the body shape of the NEXT and I got the box right here telling me it is a VR2 150. I think the prices are so low because it is old stock, but I got a thang for old school amps (still have my first punch 150 I bought new in 1987, an adcom 4402 same generation, and like tyrefryer, I am a huge fan of the PPI Art series). I will post pics of my amp in a little while to test out the DSL that is getting hooked this morning at the new place. Send me the price list I want in :hyper:

PM sent.

Here is mine, it is the black chrome version, the regular ones come blue. Tirefryer, I didn't get the PM, can you send again.

post-683-1114628433_thumb.jpg

post-683-1114628479_thumb.jpg

post-683-1114628564_thumb.jpg

that is a very attractive amplifer

?? all I see on the site are the Q.xx models?  ..and the pdf was for the Q. models..where are the Vr's at?

if you give me your email I can send you a price list/info sheet for the vr's.

I sent paypal out an hour or two ago. Going to give the VRz 5.500 a try.

i sent paypal for the vrz 2.200 and 2.400 yesterday as well. :woot:

i sent paypal for the vrz 2.200 and 2.400 yesterday as well. :woot:

Don't forget to shoot me an email on the prices and all contact info.

kwik9550@comcast.net

Thanks!