leon007

lets have somne fun wife/girfriend

who has been lucky to have a wife/girlfriend go along with all the crazy that is car audio ? who's wife/girlfriend has spent hours on end working with you on the car/van? :chat:

Mine did actually :)

Mine told me it was stupid and a waste of money, it didn't last long......

Well because some women are insane, and tell you. That your "toxic" and to stop letting the devil run your life. Lol it's a Labyrinth with some chicks minds sometimes.

Mine loves audio....... it's kind of scary lol

Most people know her on here. :)

let me guess the ones that bitch bout you spending money on caraudio want you to stop with what you love and take them out spend money on them! get the nails done or get the hair done and they say my nails dont cost $500 at a time like you stupid amps lol :chat:

My girl is into it maybe not like me but she has competed and helps me out for hours on end when im working on stuff. She doesn't mind the free stuff i don't use anymore either.. wish i got free audio stuff....

My wife absolutely hated it until she was driving around and people started asking her to turn it up. Imagine that, a woman that likes attention!LOL! She quit her complaining for awhile but now that I want to do a wall she things Im a tard again!

i have had other girls in my past try to stop me working on my caraudio and i did not let them take this away from me! my wife now is pretty good at helping me she dont bitch about working on it but she sometimes dont understand when i buy things like subwoofers and i try them out for a couple of weeks and then im looking into the next best thing in subwoofers lol :chat:

LOL my girl only likes a nice loud musical setup. AKA Marks truck haha she loved mine until Mark spoiled it. so now sometime i must buy some 18s :fing34: to please her. But she said that when she gets her car she wants me to hook her up with something little... i say a DCON hehe

so i dont have it too bad.. and if she dont like that i spend my money on audio oh well.

oh and rattle is a no no to her..

Edited by sound=vibration

ya she say she wants small for her car tell she gets hit by the caraudio bug we all know! :chat:

honestly wouldnt mind it.. lol i hope my daughter is into this later on.. i would build her a bassracer and let her control the knob at comps hahaha

ya she say she wants small for her car tell she gets hit by the caraudio bug we all know! :chat:

honestly wouldnt mind it.. lol i hope my daughter is into this later on.. i would build her a bassracer and let her control the knob at comps hahaha

that would be fun i have a son 16 now that would work with me for hours on the car its great when the kids look up to you. my 20 month old son now watches me and his mom work on it. KIDS ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! :chat:

that would be fun i have a son 16 now that would work with me for hours on the car its great when the kids look up to you. my 20 month old son now watches me and his mom work on it. KIDS ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! :chat:

lol yes but pricey little buggers.....

Mine always tells me to turn it down. No bass or even volume above 15/36 when she's in the car.

Wife wont pay for it, but supports me doing it.

J

Mine thinks it is a stupid waste of time and wants to know when I will grow up. . .

My Gf can't stand the volume knob past 20 but after her friend rode in the car and loved it, she actually asked me to turn it up. She's coming around. My Dad thinks its a waste of time and money though.

My lady and I have a habit of having sex in the back seat high school style after I bass with her in the car :)

Not sure if I ever gave my wife a choice. -_-

My girl is into it maybe not like me but she has competed and helps me out for hours on end when im working on stuff. She doesn't mind the free stuff i don't use anymore either.

Now Thats A Good G/F

I Once Had One That Complained And Everytime I Would Even Mention Car Audio She Would Say... "OMG"

Haha Had To Take Her To Get Her Nails Done Instead !! WOMAN lol

Well when i spent $ 611.70 on the subs an $440 on the amp and another $517 on alt/ battery/wire/misc items :gift: well lets just say she started to visit her patents more often and learned to roll her eyes pretty well. :fing34:

And she likes the (Whatever you always buy what you want and never listen to me and spend more time in your car and not with me anyways and whats the point of it being it that loud anyway BlaaaaaaaBlaaaaaaaaBlaaaaaaaa) remark pretty good.

she not likeeeee

Edited by jj1479