Mark LaFountain

SSA XCON 15D2 x2 = 163.1db

One of our competitotrs on teamssaudio Mike Diquattrio just burbed his stock xcons for the first time on a Audio Control 6000. I believe he's running 20k watts on two XCON 15" D2s. And yes I know it not a termlab, but here's the numbers he got so far with no tunning.

1631.jpg

Once I get more pics and vid's i'll post them up.

I guess this "SQ" driver can get loud after all ;)

Wow!

Pics or ban ;)

lols

Mike isn't the most internet savy guy from what I gather, he says he's working on a vid for us all :)

what mic was it? We found out that shizzzon's mic is more strict than the TL. This is a great score. where was it recorded? 10kw per XCON, damn......

they must like 41hz ........that's the freq my Xcons peak at

Holy bleeding eardrums Batman! Nice score, very nice score. :bigclap:

what mic was it? We found out that shizzzon's mic is more strict than the TL. This is a great score. where was it recorded? 10kw per XCON, damn......

I'm going to take a guess and say it's an Audio Control 6000 :P

One of our competitotrs on teamssaudio Mike Diquattrio just burbed his stock xcons for the first time on a Audio Control 6000.

I use Hyperdynamics.

Testing around the 140-145db area, my meter was 1.2db lower than a Termlab sensor.

I was also told my sensor is more strict than a termlab before i bought it...

After 170db, my sensor is suppose to be over 6db lower than a TL.

My sensor is rated for precision up to 190db i believe but capable of up to 230db(explosion testing)

WOW cant wait to see some vids. That's funny Thumpper and I just Mic'ed his system today. What size of box is being used for those kinda numbers

WOW cant wait to see some vids. That's funny Thumpper and I just Mic'ed his system today. What size of box is being used for those kinda numbers

I believe it's 6ft^3/ea?! Not entirely sure though, I have not seen it in person yet.

What happened with trevors?

my enclosure is a little on the small side and tuned flat...it isn't very mic friendly

and it peaks out to high

I'll be making a new enclosure with 10cf3 per chamber vs the 7.0cf3 I am running now

but it will be more of a wall configuration...I am above the window line as it is anyways

my enclosure is a little on the small side and tuned flat...it isn't very mic friendly

and it peaks out to high

I'll be making a new enclosure with 10cf3 per chamber vs the 7.0cf3 I am running now

but it will be more of a wall configuration...I am above the window line as it is anyways

oh snap!

Looking forward to this one! Just when you think it can't get better lols

Get it on a TL

He is working on it. There is only one in his area and I guess it's a good size drive. I'll keep this post updated.

they must like 41hz ........that's the freq my Xcons peak at

Im right at 43hz so im close.

and it peaks out to high

Oh boy!!