Sign in to follow this  
Brianncns

Whats up

Ok so I decided to join this forum and see how it compares to the other forums out there.

Brian, Chandler, AZ 32

Car audio hobbyist, been into it since highschool in 92, Tbird.

Well. anyways here I am.

Well, SSA is in Arizona so if u decide to purchase some products from them, expect record shipping times!

Welcome

wat up? yo ur in chandler? im down in maricopa. bout 20 mins from ya. cool.

Welcome to SSA :) I'm only 900 miles away :P

Well, SSA is in Arizona so if u decide to purchase some products from them, expect record shipping times!

Technically, SSA is based in MD. But Mark and product are in AZ, along with our demo truck.

hell ya. that sante fe was bomb.

I think I heard it when they where out at Chronic car audio. Whos going to the meet next month in glendale?

i heard at da fire it up show in peoria. i hope 2 c dem at da southwest showdown show dis year. i might go 2 chinese junk show.

hell ya. that sante fe was bomb.

I get a demo of those XCONs last weekend. That poor car. lol.

in the 300?

No, the 18s in the SantaFe. That windshield flexed like 2 inches. clap.gif

That 300 does look pretty slick though.

Edited by hdrox88

in the 300?

I dont know how loud mine is. I think I need one more mono block and a pair of those new xxx Soundstream 12's proto types. Mine is louder than all my friends but thats not saying much with them guys. I know I can put a sheet of paper in the window and make it flap with the wind from the subs. And you can stand out side the car and feel your pants shake and move. But I am not sure that is loud enought for me anymore. I could try and squeze a bigger box in the trunk. I built my box. 3.75 slot ported to 26.5 hz. Sound beautiful. got two Soundstream Turantula 12's ran by a PA-PS1-3000D mono block dropped to .5ohms @ 14.7 = 1,764 watts peak, 1440RMS. I dont know what the Cavaliers vehical freq is. Last time I metered I had it ran at 2 ohms and that was 135.7 I think this new configuration should be 5 points higher.???? What do you think.

Welcome man!!! hope you join us ssa guys and throw some x-cons in your ride :coolugh:

in the 300?

I dont know how loud mine is. I think I need one more mono block and a pair of those new xxx Soundstream 12's proto types. Mine is louder than all my friends but thats not saying much with them guys. I know I can put a sheet of paper in the window and make it flap with the wind from the subs. And you can stand out side the car and feel your pants shake and move. But I am not sure that is loud enought for me anymore. I could try and squeze a bigger box in the trunk. I built my box. 3.75 slot ported to 26.5 hz. Sound beautiful. got two Soundstream Turantula 12's ran by a PA-PS1-3000D mono block dropped to .5ohms @ 14.7 = 1,764 watts peak, 1440RMS. I dont know what the Cavaliers vehical freq is. Last time I metered I had it ran at 2 ohms and that was 135.7 I think this new configuration should be 5 points higher.???? What do you think.

I'd help ya out if I could but I have no experience with SPL numbers. Never metered, or really care to for that matter. Maybe I will once my new setup is finished.