Norcalsfinest - (1) Leviathan

70 chevelle - (1) Leviathan

Luke352 - (1) Leviathan

bigger_george - (1) Kronos

Motovet - (1) Kronos

037981 - (1) Leviathan

Will settle up tomorrow.

Meanwhile someone rear-ended me and my trunk will not open. :angry22:

Gotta get this squared away by the time these amps ship.

Paid

Awesome, just a couple more and we are all paid up. :)

After this initial group buy, will you be carrying Zed's line of amps on your website? Do you happen to know how long these amps will be produced or if there will be a limited amount of them made? I'm a a few months at least away from installing my system, so I was just curious if I will still have time in a few months to purchase some of these amps or if they need to get purchased as soon as possible.? Look foward to seeing pics and feedback on those who have already purchased. :fing34:

Edited by JWPOORE

After this initial group buy, will you be carrying Zed's line of amps on your website? Do you happen to know how long these amps will be produced or if there will be a limited amount of them made? I'm a a few months at least away from installing my system, so I was just curious if I will still have time in a few months to purchase some of these amps or if they need to get purchased as soon as possible.? Look foward to seeing pics and feedback on those who have already purchased. fing34.gif

I don't know if ssa will carry them but you could go to zed's website. He will be updating it soon so you can order them . If you decide to get the amp and he hasn't updated his site you could always email him. His email is ZEDAUDIO@aol.com.

After this initial group buy, will you be carrying Zed's line of amps on your website? Do you happen to know how long these amps will be produced or if there will be a limited amount of them made? I'm a a few months at least away from installing my system, so I was just curious if I will still have time in a few months to purchase some of these amps or if they need to get purchased as soon as possible.? Look foward to seeing pics and feedback on those who have already purchased. fing34.gif

I don't know if ssa will carry them but you could go to zed's website. He will be updating it soon so you can order them . If you decide to get the amp and he hasn't updated his site you could always email him. His email is ZEDAUDIO@aol.com.

We are the ZED on line dealer. Once the group buy is processed they will be up on the SSA store.

As of this post, those who have paid in full, their order is going into ZED today. For those who got in late, or we are awaiting the rest of the balance, your order will go in once all remaining monies are received. :)

where can you scew the levithian amplifier? where are the holes?

There is mounting hardware provided I believe.

you didnt have seen them in real?

No not yet. As stated earlier in the topic, these just began production and last week started shipping the first units this week. So far, only the pictures that were taken by ZED are the ones available.

my goal is to change my cdt sqa4100 and my kicker zr 600 am with this amp.... i have a 3 way frontsatge + a sub

my cdt : cdt es-04 + cdt-es010

my kicker zr 600: bridged in 4ohm load for a qes-1220

the kicker at 14 votl can hit 870 w bridged 4 ohms load...

so i would like to kno if i use 2 chanell of the levithian to get the 600 w a t 4 ohm loadd...if it will have a sound improvement...

the kicker zr 600 is sq....but is like 60% efective.

the big reason of this is to save space in my trunk...and i will be able to put my carpc in the trunk now... and i will save like 30 pounds ...lol

Edited by summer69guy

my goal is to change my cdt sqa4100 and my kicker zr 600 am with this amp.... i have a 3 way frontsatge + a sub

my cdt : cdt es-04 + cdt-es010

my kicker zr 600: bridged in 4ohm load for a qes-1220

the kicker at 14 votl can hit 870 w bridged 4 ohms load...

so i would like to kno if i use 2 chanell of the levithian to get the 600 w a t 4 ohm loadd...if it will have a sound improvement...

the kicker zr 600 is sq....but is like 60% efective.

the big reason of this is to save space in my trunk...and i will be able to put my carpc in the trunk now... and i will save like 30 pounds ...lol

Check out the power description on page 1, or read the manual that is attached to a post I believe on page 2 of this topic.

yes i already read all the document...but will i see a difference in term of sq?

ZED builds amps for clarity. The chances are, you won't hear much difference due to the low THD in the amplifiers at hand.

where can you scew the levithian amplifier? where are the holes?

There is mounting hardware provided I believe.

From my understanding in the manual. There are holes on the back side of the amplifier, which you can either use mounting tabs provided or use bolts you buy to make a stealth mounting to a board screwing them in from behind.

Mounting feet photo:

P1010387.jpg

P1010388.jpg

Another image borrowed from a pre-order customer.

DSC_2457.jpg

Awww heck, one more:

DSC_2452.jpg

somebody know what is the maximum wiring power gage hat we can put in it?

i have sent the deposit on paypal : ) for levathian :)

Edited by summer69guy

somebody know what is the maximum wiring power gage hat we can put in it?

In the manual it says 8Awg to 4Awg